The Octagon Bar: Pitch Your Tents Here Underneath Giant Nordic Mooseheads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ewen said:

i'll bid you one of these:

HighlandCow.jpg

don't be feared folks....it's only a harmless, wee (umm) Highland cow

How do they see? :scratch:

I've sent you a PM, in case the window doesn't pop up.

pax said:

How do they see? :scratch:

Go back a few pages.....Scots invented the Radar Defence System.... that's not horns on it's head.

ok folks i'm off i've gotta learn math now :madspit:

tonight i'm meeting the county attorney b/c tomorrow i'm shadowing him all day and also tonight i'm meeting with my german teacher about the trip this summer. :hyper:

gah!!!!

it HAS to be said!!!

why do Americans say "math" when it's "maths", which is short for "mathematics".....there's an 's' at the end.....because it's a branch of science of FIVE main subjects - Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry and Calculus. Therefore a plural, therefore it has a feckin 's' at the end!!!!

aaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!

:rant:

ahhhh, that feels better now i've got that off my chest.

:wink:

ewen said:

Go back a few pages.....Scots invented the Radar Defence System.... that's not horns on it's head.

:lmao:

All right, so all bids are in on my 8000th post. I've been offered a box full of packing peanuts and Hershey's kisses (thank you, Tara), a shopping :)sexywink:) trip in NYC (here's looking at you, April), and, of course, a Highland cow (which is apparently pronounced by some as "Heeland coo"), courtesy of Ewen.

Ooooooohhhh, I've already shouted out to everyone! :hyper:

Well, you all win the privilege of being in my 8000th post.

:: breaks out the champagne, tosses Mardi Gras beads to April and Tara, gives Ewen a :kiss: ::

pax said:
Please, Ewen, tell us how you really feel about...

...math.

there' 21 day until i fly out to the USA. i am going to go to the airport where there' a lot of airplane. i shall take my seat, along with the other passenger. the flight will take 7.5 hour. in that time we shall watch probably two film and maybe have two meal. i can't wait to get to NYC to meet Pac. I will give her lot of hug and lot of kiss. i will be staying over for three week. on the 14th may, i will meet lot of other U2 fan. we will go to the gig where U2 will play some new song and some old song. i may buy a few souvenir.

......that's what "math" sounds like to me!! :madspit: :wink: :kiss:

:lol:

Tim may be the only one that can suss that out.....our generation.

maybe? i dunno, depends what kind of calculator you had at school

Last edited:
ewen said:

Tim may be the only one that can suss that out.....our generation.

You and Jesus must have found that very funny...you know, when you were in school together and all.

I got the joke!

:kiss:

pax said:

You and Jesus must have found that very funny...you know, when you were in school together and all.

i tought him all he knew

I used to sit behind two girls like Abbril at school and would ping things at them.

*pings things at Abbril*

I just looked at my cell phone's unbilled usage for my current billing cycle *so far*.

:: needs a drink ::

No more pinging things at my head after that one, all right, ewe? ;)

ewen said:

that explains why my ...... :silent:

permanently?

Yep: This is what was on their website...

Hello gals and guys,

We're very sorry having to tell you that we had to shut down EZT forever just a couple of minutes ago.

We got a call from our provider, they had received a few letters from a couple of lawyers. They requested EZT to be shut down immediately, otherwise we and the hosting service would be sued.

As you may imagine, we do not have the funds to fight a battle we most probably can't win anyway.

We would like to thank everyone here for their contributions to EZT, one way or the other, for sharing the music, sharing an ideal, for all your mails, rants, praises...

To say it with Joan Armatrading:

We had fun, fun, fun, fun
fun, fun, fun, fun
we had fun -- while it lasted...
--"Tall in the Saddle"--

You all take good care!

The EZT team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom