The Octagon Bar: Pitch your tents here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ewen said:

yeah like my friend phoning me just a few minutes ago to say "i'll give you a tattoo...it'll be very painful but it'll leave a lasting impression"

i told him i'd pass on his offer

Was he planning to do it with a hammer or sumfink?

:heart:curtains:heart:

:combust:

i'm sure they're very pretty curtains too Pax :flirt:

:censored: Stars, that's grand!

You registered two years after me! WTF have I been doing when I should have been hanging out here with you :)

A big, fat congratulations!!! and a big, fat :hug: for all your hard work and commitment to the cause :)

(oh and thanks for posting some great pictures over in Pleba - I creep over there occasionally :drool: )

That makes me such a pathetic, wimp of a poster :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*Resolves to get ass into gear...*

Hey Stars, are you still around?

Hey Alan:wave:

I posted a picture, two bars ago. Did you see it?

(I was going to ask you the same question Stars)

Tania said:
Hey Alan:wave:

I posted a picture, two bars ago. Did you see it?

(I was going to ask you the same question Stars)

:madspit: You posted it, then yanked it! :madspit:

We want to see the lovely Tania :yes: Mother of amazing Children living on the coast of Australia.

On an unrelated topic, I'll be doing presale again today :mad: I have Denver part II to pursue. I'm going to try to break my string of GA losses. That starts in a bout 25 minutes... Wish me luck :D

clover2.gif

Alright, will quickly post again, but I am removing it in 5 mins - wouldn't want to empty the bar.:lol:

Lots and lots of luck Tim, got all fingers and toes crossed for you.

Getting close to being as pissed as a parrot (a few too many wineries on the day) when this shot was taken - hence angle:rolleyes:

Time to go:lol:

Last edited:
starsforu2 said:

Ackk!! I was trying to figure out how I'm going to have enough vacation to make it through U2 touring and a honeymoon, and I missed your picture :sad:

Send it to me in a PM! :(

WHAT???????? A honeymoon...

:ohmy:

Hey everyone! :wave:

Tania, you are mighty beautiful--great smile!

Stars, congrats on almost reaching 10,000. Man am I inadequate. Also, can you re-post your tattoo pic? I missed it at the last bar. Thanks babe.

Tim...honeymoon? Boy oh boy am I out of the loop! Good luck with your tix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom