The Octagon Bar: Kilts Optional

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah yeah, i'm looking for a half decent one.

i've got a good one here but i had the flu at the time and look really awful

:: puts on moderator hat ::

You'll probably want to upload the image to your gallery. Then you'll want to go to your user CP and click on "edit profile." THEN you copy the UBB code from your gallery into the sig block.

That oughta do it.

paxetaurora said:
:: puts on moderator hat ::

You'll probably want to upload the image to your gallery. Then you'll want to go to your user CP and click on "edit profile." THEN you copy the UBB code from your gallery into the sig block.

That oughta do it.

To my gallery? Where's that? :confused:

starsgoblue said:
How do I save it and use it? Do I need anything special or I just copy the [IMG] thingie?

:hyper: [/B][/QUOTE]

I suggest you save it first then upload it to your gallery in the forum. Then use the link to the picture in the gallery.

Otherwise you will be linking to my page and I might take it down by mistake etc

[Edit]

Sorry..house is cold and my fingers can't type quick enough today :(

Last edited:
ohhh...is that why it disappeared for a bit from my signature on the other webpage? How do I upload it to my gallery?

and do you have any more? :love:

*She bangs a set of bongo drums she found lying in the corner. Where did they come from? Who knows....but in the meantime she chants.*

We want kilts! We want kilts! We want kilts! We want kilts! We want kilts! We want kilts!

Honestly, at this point it doesn't matter who wears them. All we want is kilts!

:wink:

:wave: I'm back!

It didn't work; it said loading when I put the address in there, but didn't do anything. And when I tried to put the version I saved on my computer in there, it said format not acceptable....:shrug: :sad:

I don't know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom