The Octagon Bar: It's Getting A Bit Warm In Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsforu2 said:
:wave: Hello April!

** Scans iPod selection and attempts to select soothing music for SoBe **

:hmm: How about Beck's Lost Cause? It's kind a pleasant sing-song quality to it, even if it's kind of depressing in it's theme.

:up: excellent choice stars ;)

How are you today?

I'm patiently waiting for the end of the workday... *taps nails on desk*

:wave:

I'm back at work. Ewen and I are going for a bit of a drive later, followed by a trip to the real bar (I'm bringing my camera, I promise!) and a stop at the grocery store. :yes:

So, for all you folks who have been pestering, pictures are forthcoming. :angry:

:wink:

Ah, the weekend! I am glad I get out of school early on Fridays. Growing increasingly annoyed with the people there (including one of my "friends"). One week closer to graduation...:hyper:

The trip was awesome, despite the kids being off the wall at times. I had great fun though, and got to hang out for a week with the best bunch of 7th Graders that ever lived.

Hey, how about all the new folks in the Bar today? :)

Please help yourselves to some drinks; this particular Bar wench is in La-La Land. :wink:

u2bonogirl said:
*walks in and pulls off her sweater*
sheesh. havent you ever heard of A.C.?
*grabs an iced tea and sniffs the air*

I smell curve cologne....Tim was here :cute:

So.......Abby and Ewen? How are things? :sexywink:

** Traces fingers over the 2 digits in Tara's Sig and mutters a :tsk: **

Time for some new digits my love :yes: How was work? Only a couple more hours 'til I'm home for the weekend! :dance:

** Takes a seat and offers a hearty :wave: to the bar. Points the iPod at the Jukebox and says... **

This should WAKE you UP. It's Arcade Fire, and those in the know, know what it heralds... :up:

starsforu2 said:

** Traces fingers over the 2 digits in Tara's Sig and mutters a :tsk: **

Time for some new digits my love :yes: How was work? Only a couple more hours 'til I'm home for the weekend! :dance:

** Takes a seat and offers a hearty :wave: to the bar. Points the iPod at the Jukebox and says... **

This should WAKE you UP. It's Arcade Fire, and those in the know, know what it heralds... :up:

:reject: I'll change those numbers in a minute
Work was TIRING....It was a friday. Nuff said.
Our District manager came by for a surprise visit and I put him to work :lmao:
I'll tell ya more later.

*pokes Tim* Get home!

Only 2 of them have me in them though...and there's somewhere in the range of about 40 of them, so I'd have to make 4 posts. Is that OK?

starsforu2 said:

** Grabs the big hand on the clock, but it won't budge :madspit: **

:hmm: Nope! I'm going to have to gut out the last two hours using real time :rolleyes: :hug:

** Gives my sweetie a squeeze and hoots "Hooray" for the weekend **

Ok, I don't really hoot or Hooray, but in literary circles I'm employing artistic license. :wink:

*shakes her fist at the clock*
:yawn:
Im sooooo glad its the weekend. My feet hurt so bad right now.
*kicks off her docs and rests her feet on Tim*
Now all I need is a glass of wine and a clove ciggy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom