The Octagon Bar - Heavenly Delights Abound

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
remember when i had a northwest flight that got delayed so i missed my conencting flight and had to wait in the memphis airport for 5 hours for the next flight to st louis? and then ewen urged me to complain so i sent them an email saying because of the delay i missed the birth of my first born child?

well they sent a reply saying they were sorry and gave me 125 dollars towards a future flight.

not too shabby :wink:

Hello, Hello:wave:

I am so tempted to go over to the TOUR section and give everyone a piece of my mind re the bitching about tickets and all the rest but I can't afford to (give them a piece of my mind, there's not much left :lol: ).

Here, I was swearing off coming here and trying to get some work done.... :censored: I am soooooooo weak!

Tania said:
Hello, Hello:wave:

I am so tempted to go over to the TOUR section and give everyone a piece of my mind re the bitching about tickets and all the rest but I can't afford to (give them a piece of my mind, there's not much left :lol: ).

Here, I was swearing off coming here and trying to get some work done.... :censored: I am soooooooo weak!

Yea I am weak myself. I'm supposed to be doing homework. This is ridiculous. I can't keep doing this! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom