The Octagon Bar - get your rocks off honey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Techie2000 said:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel, I saw an issue of The Economist at the store that has an article on Africa if you are interested.

Aw, thanks, hon... I'll look for it this weekend when I resume my search. :)

Jules, it's going alright... My boss is trying his damndest to keep me, though. *crosses everything* (We need a finger crossing smiley.)

:: emerges from the back room ::

Somebody just peep in on Ewen every so often and make sure he's okay in there...I have to go to work at the mall now. :grumpy:

:wave: Good weekends, everyone!

:kiss: for Ewen...talk to you later, cutie.

Techie2000 said:
U2Dem, I'm glad you had fun. I'd love to see your pics. Did you have any drunk antics you'd like to share such as running over to a random guy and kissing him or attempting to sing Beautiful Day to the entire restaurant?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel, I saw an issue of The Economist at the store that has an article on Africa if you are interested.

Let me know your email and I'll send you an invite :up:

No, no drunk antics

though had i stayed drunk longer there was a certain someone i might have kissed....but that's another story....:shh:

U2democrat said:

though had i stayed drunk longer there was a certain someone i might have kissed....but that's another story....:shh:

AC154.jpg

U2democrat said:

Let me know your email and I'll send you an invite :up:

No, no drunk antics

[email addy removed at member's request - neutral] is my e-mail.

And feel free to spill the beans on everything...lol

He's just another, in the ever growing long line of annoying eejits who are trying their best to ruin LS and Interference.

aye, i did. good on ya, you look sweet. doing anything special this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom