The Octagon Bar: Don't Say We Didn't Warn You

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Merc said:
_463071_parrot.jpg

:lmao:

That parrot has ceased to be!! He's gone to meet his maker! He's deseased. He has expired! He's pushing up daisies! HE IS NO MORE!!

starsgoblue said:
That parrot has ceased to be!! He's gone to meet his maker! He's deseased. He has expired! He's pushing up daisies! HE IS NO MORE!!

THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!! :laugh:

angel_of_L.A. said:

How are you Merc?

Want a drink? If you do, I must warn you, I'm a horrible bartender. I don't even know where Stars keeps the bar wench uniform!:ohmy:

But I do know where the liquor is! :yes:

You know where the liquor is?! :hyper: In that case, I'll take some Jameson on the rocks, please... :D

hi folks :wave:

*wanders all around the bar looking for Pax to exchange hugs*

:sigh:

*makes a cup of tea*

:hug: Pax :hug:

:( it's almost 6.30pm here Pax and I'm at the point of blacking out....my body clock is truly fecked. Trying my hardest to stay awake until at least 11pm-ish so that I can sleep normal hours but it's proving really hard.

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
Nah, he's just pining for the fjords. :wink:

Do you think we can go on qouting the flying circus... or should we change subject to something completely different?! :D

*comes running in*
hey you guys and gals!
I havent been here in a while. The DSL in my house crashed :madspit:
how is everybody? I havent time to stay long, Im on a timed computer in the library and Ive been begging my life from the instructor of my online class :(
Im relying on Tim to keep my informed of everybodys activities in here :D
Hes going to be here in six days y'all! :hyper:
And Im pumped to see everybody whose going to philly. Hopefully everybody can get along :yes:
*grabs a few bottles of merlot and one of pinot*
what? Im stocking up. Dont know when I will be able to get back :wink:

ewen said:
:hug: Pax :hug:

:( it's almost 6.30pm here Pax and I'm at the point of blacking out....my body clock is truly fecked. Trying my hardest to stay awake until at least 11pm-ish so that I can sleep normal hours but it's proving really hard.

Gah, ewe poor thing. :(

:kiss:

Try watching a long movie...maybe that'll keep you awake for a while...?

starsgoblue said:
Well....there is a dead bishop on the landing and all...:wink:

:lol:

Wonder if theres anybody else in here besides us who likes Mothy Python...? Ni?! :giggle:

paxetaurora said:

Gah, ewe poor thing. :(

:kiss:

Try watching a long movie...maybe that'll keep you awake for a while...?

Once Upon A Time In America :up: :drool:

man, i love that film......and it falls into the criteria of "long movie"

i was supposed to be going out to see a film with Tom today but he hasn't shown up - he must have fallen down a hole or something.

:: hollers down hole in search of Tom ::

:( You need to get out more.

I'm going to the hockey game tonight! :up: And possibly again tomorrow with Jeff, if I can rustle up tickets.

Merc said:

:lol:

Wonder if theres anybody else in here besides us who likes Mothy Python...? Ni?! :giggle:

As I was the one who brought the Monty Python element to this discussion, I demand that you all go and MAKE ME A SHRUBBERY.

Dinner time here... :wave:

Meanwhile stars - go and tell our bar customers that we have been charged by God with a sacred quest! :wink:

starsgoblue said:

You can clearly see the violence inherited in the system....Help, help we're being oppressed! :laugh:

:evil:

Inherent. Sorry - I can't help myself - must stop correcting things :reject:

You must return here with a shrubbery or else you
will never pass through this wood alive!

One that looks nice.

And not too expensive.

Now... go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom