The Octagon Bar: Distributing Glaciers Where and When They're Most Needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I can't wait to go home, crack open a beer, and eat pizza with my friend while watching dvds. It's been a long day. :crack:

Sounds like a great idea, except your choice in DVD's!! :laugh:

U2democrat said:
or is it und du....i've already forgotten :reject: i'm ashamed.

haha.. so you're not a natural speaker either. I feel better. :wink: I'm still just learning.

Hey U2girl... was gibt es?

Oh yeah, that trip must've been something else, huh? I love German too. It's one of the coolest looking and sounding languages ever. Where else would you find words like zeitungen and sussigkeiten?

:cool:

Ohhh... hee! :D

I'm very excited. I can have a kitty for my apartment. :hyper:

I have to talk to my coworker again to see if she has the kittens available still. If so, and I get a girl I'm naming it Sasha! :D

Cool. :wink:

But what's with this cat obsession on Interf? Most people here seem to be cat lovers rather than dog lovers.

I don't know. I just absolutely love cats. I love dogs too but there's no space around here for a dog unfortunately.

Some arsehole put cups of food with rat poison in them at a park around here and a poor dog ate it. :(

Stupid psychotic jerks!

U2Girl1978 said:
Some arsehole put cups of food with rat poison in them at a park around here and a poor dog ate it. :(

Stupid psychotic jerks!

Geez! What an asshole.. really.

Are you sure the intention was to poison the food and not just trap some rats?

Zootlesque said:

Geez! What an asshole.. really.

Are you sure the intention was to poison the food and not just trap some rats?

Yes the intention was to poison the dogs. They put the poison in the dog food so the dog can eat it.

There was another time when some assholes decided to put a kitty on a barbecue. I totally wanted to hunt them down and beat them to a pulp.

Zootlesque said:
Cool. :wink:

But what's with this cat obsession on Interf? Most people here seem to be cat lovers rather than dog lovers.

Not I, dogs all the way! I dont hate cats or wish them ill will. I just like dogs alot more.

U2Girl1978 said:

Yes the intention was to poison the dogs. They put the poison in the dog food so the dog can eat it.

There was another time when some assholes decided to put a kitty on a barbecue. I totally wanted to hunt them down and beat them to a pulp.

Sick people. :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom