The Octagon Bar: A Bar for When You Can't Be at the Real Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mullen4Prez said:

Its from the elevation tour. I can't remember from which gig it is but when I was listening to it I said I gotta put this in my sig.

Don't know if you're refering to "you're f-ing beautiful", I don't know you may have changed your sig since.

If so, he may have said that on the Elevation tour, not aware of that, but it is what he used to say when he came on to Desire during the ZOO-TV tour. He'd walk on with a full-length mirror, dressed in his mirror-ball suit, look into the mirror and shout "you know somethin? you're f-ing beautiful"

(Drums fingers on counter top) :eyebrow: Ok, I need to watch what I say more carefully lest I be taken seriously. {Thats not something which happens to me often}

Tania said:
Hello, Hello:wave:

Hey Pax, how are the holiday plans coming along :lol: Are you going to be able to keep this rule re no spoilers up for a whole year, cause that's how long it's probably going to take before I get to see the show:laugh: Hey, if I start walking now I should reach Sydney just in time for the start:laugh:

:drool: Australia :drool:

I have two big holidays to worry about before I even think about Australia, though! :sexywink:

I have no idea if we'll be able to keep it going, but I sure do hope so. It'd be awesome if we could all be surprised when we see our shows.

:: crossing fingers for AIWIY for Philly #1 ::

Merc said:

Yes, I'm making you get up! :madspit:

Don't wan't you sitting on the couch beeing :reject:, :grumpy, or whatever! :wink:

Have I talked to LB lately?! :hmm: I think the answer is yes... :sexywink:

I havent seen him on here forever! Has he given up on interference?

*notices the comment about sad girls fan fic and realizes she never finished hers*
:ohmy: ack! I havent even been in fan fic since about three weeks before I moved to Virginia.

u2bonogirl said:

*ignores sad girl* :wink:

:wave: hey tania! :hug:
are you sure the vanishing cream isnt working? The bottle said it was 99% effective :scratch:

*looks at her arms* shite :grumpy:

That's all we can see but we know its you:lol: (so it is kinda 99% effective)

M4P, when I told some "real" friends about you with your curtains closed in a sweltering 24 degrees, they all fell about laughing (we were a little delireious (sp?) after an hour of hockey training ...

I think I have eaten too much chocolate (is that possible?) and am feeling a little hyper..

ewen said:

Don't know if you're refering to "you're f-ing beautiful", I don't know you may have changed your sig since.

If so, he may have said that on the Elevation tour, not aware of that, but it is what he used to say when he came on to Desire during the ZOO-TV tour. He'd walk on with a full-length mirror, dressed in his mirror-ball suit, look into the mirror and shout "you know somethin? you're f-ing beautiful"

Yes you are right ewen it was Zoo-TV.

u2bonogirl said:

I havent seen him on here forever! Has he given up on interference?

Well, maybe his time is taken up by other things... :sexywink:

:giggle:

:shame: Tara, letting the side down :wink:

*Waves bar of chocolate at Tara*

This could be yours if the muse gets creative :yes:

Mullen4Prez said:

Yes you are right ewen it was Zoo-TV.

I know, i was ten or so feet away from him when he did it in Glasgow, June 92 :wink:

he was too lazy to change out of his fly jeans for the encore though. tsk. :wink:

u2bonogirl said:

:sexywink: oh really?

Well, it's my best guess :sexywink: ... It must be something really interesting that can keep him away from the blue crack, though! :angel:

**Remembers that shes got a lot of cleaning up to do**

See you all later! :wave:

**Runs out of the bar**

We could call it the Chocolate Bar!

:hyper:

Get it? the Chocolate BAR?

:: deafening silence ::

well, *I* thought it was funny.

:hyper: Now we're talking! Alcohol, chocolate and just need some good music :hmm: There must be something around here worth listening to:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom