The Octagon: Afterhours Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsgoblue said:
Isn't Tara's heritage Irish? In a few months you'll be "IBM"...Irish By Marriage. :wink:
That it is!
The only good thing I ever got from my mother :wink:
She couldve kept her bloody freckles though :madspit:

*snuggles closer to Tim* Im cold again
Look, Im wearing your hoodie :cute:
and a scarf from scotland :yes:

The other day I sent an e-mail to a friend of mine who has worked for senator kerry since 1972, mentioning how at the dinner when john kerry's pictures came up in a slideshow the crowd went crazy cheering and clapping and that sen. kerry is still loved by democrats. and he forwarded my e-mail on to john kerry himself!!!

U2democrat said:
The other day I sent an e-mail to a friend of mine who has worked for senator kerry since 1972, mentioning how at the dinner when john kerry's pictures came up in a slideshow the crowd went crazy cheering and clapping and that sen. kerry is still loved by democrats. and he forwarded my e-mail on to john kerry himself!!!
did you ask him for a signed bottle of ketchup?
:lol:
:reject: sorry

starsgoblue said:

Freckles are cute. I wouldn't mind them. :yes:

I'm 100% Russian...nothing too exciting there like freckles or anything. :wink:

IBM huh? Not too shabby, guess we'll have to head to Ireland to look up the ancestors....

And Rebekah... Russians are fascinating. I'm a mutt of the first order, I don't which culture to latch onto :D

Not that'll I'll have time to latch onto anything with this sleepy girl in my lap. :heart:

starsforu2 said:

I have W ketchup at my house :D It was a gift. I think I have Heinz in the Fridge, but since I don't really use ketchup on anything it's just there for nieces and nephews.

** Continues to stroke Tara's hair and listens to the bar talk **

I dont use ketchup on anything either :shrug:
That one guy used to use it on everything :yuck:
*buries head in Tim's leg*
*mutters something unintelligible*
*closes eyes*

I jut held a U2 iPod in my hand... I'm in love.

My friend came upstairs to talk, and when I told her about the iPod she said one of the guys downstairs had one. I asked what kind he had, and when she said, "No idea, but it's black and red..." I said, "He's got the U2 one!". She said, "Nooo, I don't think so.", but come on, people... ;) We went downstairs and he let me look at it. That thing is gorgeous, and when I asked him if he was happy with it he gave it a 27 out of a scale of 1-10! :laugh:

u2bonogirl said:

I dont use ketchup on anything either :shrug:
That one guy used to use it on everything :yuck:
*buries head in Tim's leg*
*mutters something unintelligible*
*closes eyes*

If you're awake, I discovered something interesting today while watching the Numb video on U2.com. After Larry sits in the chair, Adam whispers something, Larry gets up and they get in the background. Meanwhile, Adam lights up a smoke. Takes a puff and then hands it to Larry, who also takes a puff before handing it back. :lol:

I never noticed that before because it's in the background

** Continues to make circles with my fingers on the side of her head **

starsgoblue said:

Russian culture is very confusing. :huh: Especially the part of my family that is Jewish...it's all bundled up into this big tangled mess. :lol:
Almost everybody in my family up until my dads generation were catholic
I have german in me too. Lotsa drinking going on with all those german and irish ancestors of mine :wink:

starsforu2 said:

If you're awake, I discovered something interesting today while watching the Numb video on U2.com. After Larry sits in the chair, Adam whispers something, Larry gets up and they get in the background. Meanwhile, Adam lights up a smoke. Takes a puff and then hands it to Larry, who also takes a puff before handing it back. :lol:

I never noticed that before because it's in the background

** Continues to make circles with my fingers on the side of her head **

mmm, that feels good :cute:
Good observation honey, I dont remember actually seeing that.
Im awake....and wait a second. Were you on u2.com at work? :laugh:

u2bonogirl said:

Almost everybody in my family up until my dads generation were catholic
I have german in me too. Lotsa drinking going on with all those german and irish ancestors of mine :wink:

Is it wise for us to have a wet wedding? It could cost more than everything else :lol:

:wave: Hey Laura! :reject: I infamously collect videos and rarely watch them :shrug:

A young lass has promised that they are better to watch on the couch with a buddy :angel: She'll have to prove it to me.... repeatedly :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom