the newest member of Interference is GibsonBee.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy:

They bought me a shiny new Gibson Explorer.

gibsonbeeexplorer.jpg

:rockon:

Who's taking all these pictures if GB's parents are inexplicably missing doing...something? :wink:

GibsonGirl said:
So do I. :( Slammer Explorers don't cut it.

HA! i almost bought one for $200, but i realized how unhappy i'd be with it. i just can't decide what i want first, a new Tele or an Explorer.

If I were you, I'd go with the Tele. While Explorers are very cool, they're a bastard to take anywhere. I still haven't bought a proper case for mine (cases are too bloody expensive :madspit: )and I've had it for over three years now. It doesn't fit on any stands and it's difficult to play whilst sitting down. But at least it looks cool as hell.

yeah. and that's what i'm leaning towards. there's something very special about the Explorer, but i just really love the jazzy sound of the Tele.

now, i just need to start a band up again.

Telecasters are to die for. I'm so sorry that I decided to go with my Explorer, rather than save up an extra $200 for a nice Tele. My cousin has a vintage Tele and it sounds magical.

I'll play bass for you. :drool:

GibsonGirl said:
Telecasters are to die for. I'm so sorry that I decided to go with my Explorer, rather than save up an extra $200 for a nice Tele. My cousin has a vintage Tele and it sounds magical.

I'll play bass for you. :drool:

sweet! now all we need is a drummer, and to live in the same vicinity of course.:wink:

:madspit: I honestly think that all U2 fans - particularly musically inclined U2 fans - should have a continent/province/county/state/whatever of their own. Because it's so hard to find band mates who have similar musical tastes.

GibsonGirl said:
:madspit: I honestly think that all U2 fans - particularly musically inclined U2 fans - should have a continent/province/county/state/whatever of their own. Because it's so hard to find band mates who have similar musical tastes.

Hey Gibber, I'm from Newfoundland. However, I can't play a note:sad:

Could I be your manager? :wink:

GibsonGirl said:

i hear ya. my last band was fun, but they all loved metal, while i was raving about U2 and Radiohead. just didn't work.

GibsonGirl said:

Too true. I deliberated over it too long, and then gave up - I never found anyone who has a similar music taste, so just settled for diversity. My bandmates have stellar opposites in terms of musical interest. It's very difficult at times to agree on a direction.

angelordevil said:

Hey Gibber, I'm from Newfoundland. However, I can't play a note:sad:

Could I be your manager? :wink:

:hyper:

Sure thing, b'y!

Hee, let's confuse everyone in the forum. Arn?

mikal said:

i hear ya. my last band was fun, but they all loved metal, while i was raving about U2 and Radiohead. just didn't work.

That sounds exactly like my last band. :| I played them the intro to My Iron Lung...and I quote: "What the fuck is that? Sounds like you're strangling a cat. Play Enter Sandman!!11!111!!11one!"

Don't forget: I'm the manager! (That means I get 20 per cent of royalties, etc.)

I also wish to be referred to as Mr. Angel....got it?

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom