The NEW and improved English Football Thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
uwwedoogie said:

united fan???

what we say we make a friendly bet... no money...

Liverpool will

a) Finish Higher Than United In The League
b) Get Further In The FA Cup
c) Get Past To The Quater Finals Of The Champions League (Which United Won't)
d) Beat Them At Anfield

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Gerrard is a sexy bitch:heart:

uwwedoogie said:

united fan???

Liverpool will

d) Beat Them At Anfield

:lol:

Ur ON!:evil:

M4P - What on earth is going on at ur club?! 1st u sell ur best player, and ur 1 hope of finishing in the top half of the table. THEN u purchase Andrew Cole (nuff said) And NOW ur players are BITING each other!:lol:

It really is, a funny ol' game!:wink:

uwwedoogie said:

united fan???

Liverpool will

d) Beat Them At Anfield

:laugh:

Aardvark747 said:
M4P - What on earth is going on at ur club?! 1st u sell ur best player, and ur 1 hope of finishing in the top half of the table. THEN u purchase Andrew Cole (nuff said) And NOW ur players are BITING each other!:lol:

It really is, a funny ol' game!:wink:

:sad: PISS ON BARTON! ANdy colde needs to die painfully!

Mullen4Prez said:

:sad: PISS ON BARTON! ANdy colde needs to die painfully!

Andy Cole scored in his debut today which City beat 4th place Everton

L'Pool beat Olympiakos 4-3, good scoring 4 goals, Crouch was meant to of played class goals from Nando, Baros, garcia & Alonso... conceded 3... unhappy about that

ANDY COLE! ANY COLE! ANDY COLE! ANY COLE! ANDY COLE! ANY COLE! ANDY COLE! ANY COLE! ANDY COLE! ANY COLE! ANDY COLE! ANY COLE! ANDY COLE! ANY COLE! ANDY COLE! ANY COLE! ANDY COLE! ANY COLE! ANDY COLE! ANY COLE! ANDY COLE! ANY COLE! ANDY COLE! ANY COLE! ANDY COLE! ANY COLE! ANDY COLE! ANY COLE! ANDY COLE! ANY COLE! ANDY COLE! ANY COLE! ANDY COLE! ANY COLE! ANDY COLE! ANY COLE! ANDY COLE! ANY COLE! ANDY COLE! ANY COLE! ANDY COLE! ANY COLE! ANDY COLE! ANY COLE! ANDY COLE! ANY COLE! ANDY COLE! ANY COLE! ANDY COLE! ANY COLE! ANDY COLE! ANY COLE! ANDY COLE! ANY COLE! ANDY COLE! ANY COLE!

...WHAT AM I SAYING I'VE GOT STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! ... HE'S A LOVABLE GUY :wink:

uwwedoogie said:
ANDY COLE! etc.

...WHAT AM I SAYING I'VE GOT STEVIE G! ... HE'S A LOVABLE GUY :wink:

spam.jpg

the rockin edge said:

I'm Adam and I hate chelsea :wave:

hi adam :wave:

:madspit: on hating my team.

that pool bet is laughable. that is why there is no money involved. the only chance you have is getting past them in the fa cup although i would be quite pleased at you beating them at anfield. :yes:

and stevie g is quite a cutie. :love:

Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!

We are ment to be getting vassel now.... for fecks sake!

Mullen4Prez said:
Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!

We are ment to be getting vassel now.... for fecks sake!

hahahahhahahhahahahhaha

you can have him with open arms! he's scored about 5 goals for us in the last 2 seasons combined so i'm glad to see the back of that waste of space.......

enjoy!

:wink:

uwwedoogie said:

??? Stop Spamming ??? Its a fucking football thread!

Doesn't matter. Posting "ANDY COLE" 56 times then following it up with "STEVIE G!" 34 times is still spamming regardless of where it is, and it's a waste of bandwidth. All it serves to do is piss people off and add unnecessary load on the server, which requires Interference to buy yet ANOTHER server, which requires an increase in the cost of Premium Membership.

Plus the fact that it's juvenile and inane.

Stop it.

DaveC said:

Doesn't matter. Posting "ANDY COLE" 56 times then following it up with "STEVIE G!" 34 times is still spamming regardless of where it is, and it's a waste of bandwidth. All it serves to do is piss people off and add unnecessary load on the server, which requires Interference to buy yet ANOTHER server, which requires an increase in the cost of Premium Membership.

Stop it.

so we've have 2,204,998 posts in this forum (probably alot more now) and your telling me that a small message is going to cause Interference to get another server, when the size of my message was 3kb, there are thousands of messages here going past 100mb, and even higer... we have people using pics that are over a MB but my little 3kb message is going to fuck up the server?

Its actually called having a laugh, so why don't you go find your sense of humour or take whatever it is up your ass out, 'cause your bitching for the sake of it.

uwwedoogie said:

so we've have 2,204,998 posts in this forum (probably alot more now) and your telling me that a small message is going to cause Interference to get another server, when the size of my message was 3kb, there are thousands of messages here going past 100mb, and even higer... we have people using pics that are over a MB but my little 3kb message is going to fuck up the server?

Its actually called having a laugh, so why don't you go find your sense of humour or take whatever it is up your ass out, 'cause your bitching for the sake of it.

:bow:

DaveC said:

Stop it.

Dave sorta has a point here actually. Not that it really affects the server, but it can be annoying and unecessary, and doogie you have made posts like that before in other forums and the mods have asked you in the past not to.

Dave, I would probably suggest you bypass the posts you dont like and only respond to the ones that interest you.

gav6519 said:
united will win 2-0 at anfield. owen will score both :wink:

the scoreline is probably right unfortunately but i suspect owen will still be warming benches all over spain this season. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom