The NEW and improved English Football Thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
exactly. i had much joy chanting abuse towards him during the villa/blues derby to do with his head resembling a spud.

1stepcloser said:
exactly. i had much joy chanting abuse towards him during the villa/blues derby to do with his head resembling a spud.

nice... i remember shouting Cantona in 96 against Wimbledon, i was in front row of seats and he was taking a corner (?) he turned to me for about 10 seconds, after the Palace incident I shat myself... luckily he did nothing

Re: Re: just a side note, Chelsea has some yummy looking males! ;)

Sweet Tart said:

asier :drool:

and speaking of new kits. look at the new arsenal home kit.

ArsHSS0506.gif

:lmao:

I think our new kit is great! Its last season at highbury so they are reverting to the first kit worn at Highbury back in the year dot...

Re: Re: Re: just a side note, Chelsea has some yummy looking males! ;)

Party Boy said:

I think our new kit is great! Its last season at highbury so they are reverting to the first kit worn at Highbury back in the year dot...

i can see the nostalgia thing with respect to this kit but it still doesn't make it any less ugly. i wonder if your blue kit will still be around this season

and with regards to your comment on the pool...that's a bet i would take too cause unless everton was a major fluke last season and man u totally shit it this season liverpool has a snowballs chance in hell to get in the top three. esp considering they have bought every second rate footballer in la liga. :giggle:

i am way too mean :evil: sorry pool fans. :eek:

Aardvark747 said:

Bruce is a legend...:grumpy:

ps - 1stepcloser....Start posting in the BB thread in Zoo Station again! I'm getting lonely talking to myself!!!:wink:

ooh, my apologies aardy, forgot about that thread, i'll get over there and post my latest thoughts :wink:

and im sorry but having a potato where your head should be doesn't constitute legendary status in my book :wink:

Aardvark747 said:
i've just realised....WE are not in the Charity Shield this season.....:ohmy: :sad:

....and NOW I am remembering WHY!!! Damn flukey Gunners in that Cup Final!!!:mad: :madspit:

awww.....it'll be ok...maybe next year.

:whistle:

Mullen4Prez said:
Teams that suck.....................

LIVERPOOL
MAN UTD
CHELSEA the rest are ok!
LMAO, add Arsenal to your list of hated teams, now seeing as I don't support any English team in the Premiership, I feel the need to cause much commotion by saying Chelsea are going to win the Premiership despite all your efforts:wink:

Glory hunters must die
:wink:

well we demolished piddely little wycombe today 5 - 1 with goals from robben, duff, c. cole, and 2 from jarosik. :shocked:

really wished i could've seen the game cause i miss watching my boys but hopefully they'll show the pre-season US friendlies over here.

from what i hear del horno had a really good game so i'm excited about that.

on to benefica next :hyper:

ps....CHELSEA DOES NOT SUCK!!!! :madspit:

Last edited:
ZeroDude said:

LMAO, add Arsenal to your list of hated teams, now seeing as I don't support any English team in the Premiership, I feel the need to cause much commotion by saying Chelsea are going to win the Premiership despite all your efforts:wink:

Glory hunters must die
:wink:

l'pool are anything but glory hunters...

looks like Vieira is finally going too... I reckon he is being forced out esp. after he supposedly sent a text to Ashley Cole telling him to hold out for more money. Good riddance. He was shite last year and we actually lost more matches with him playing than when he wasnt playing..

Back
Top Bottom