The Music

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:eeklaugh: Seriously tho , he feaked me out too....we only caught the last few songs but I know what you mean Iris.....

I am going to go see the Music...I am wondering what the Vines will be like

MonaVox said:

:rant: My boyfriend said he would go with me (bc I REALLLLLY wanna experience THE MUSIC live....but he hates The Vines :rant: :Scream:

Last edited:
Gickies Gageeze said:
i imagine the vines would suck ass, but the music sounds pretty interesting.

I like music and The Music is good... reminds me of big sound bands of the past, which is actually a welcome change of pace. I would agree that they've got a Led Zeppelin sound, but I think Harvey is much more of a Geddy Lee type vocalist (except 10 times less nasal). Sort of a Rush/U2/Led Zeppelin explosion of instrumentals and performance pieces...

Their debut album is something special. I haven't been this satisfied by an album since maybe Pop or Zooropa. This is actually how I thought U2 would sound after Pop, expanding on the dance beats but staying true to the fourpiece of the band. There's definitely no filler in the album, and unlike a lot of the crap I've heard lately, it gets better with subsequent play.

Hopefully they'll be as good as some have said they are live... we'll find out on May 21st I guess... Sad thing is, I'm more looking forward to seeing these guys play than I am about seeing Coldplay.

I'll try to sneak some pics or something...

if I can manage to stay awake, I love to watch RAGE, our TV film clip show on the weekend. At that hour of the morning it is hard to keep the eyes open , let alone read the tiny names of the bands on the tiny screen. But one band had me rocking...great singer, driving song, but who are they?
This past week I have been hearing a song on the radio and trying to catch the name of the band. At last I have, they are
THE MUSIC
:)
I am about to give them THE compliment of compliments.
well not that one, they don't sound like U2
but they sure as shoot sound like Bourbon Street my fave local band from the 80's who I miss a great deal. The singer sounds like Colin:) woohooo.
The only songs I have heard I think are called The Truth Is No Words? and The People.
They are on my wishlist
truth truth truth truth truth is is is is is
is that them? :)

Back
Top Bottom