The Mullet, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

crumbs. i couldn't even watch an uncut version of the shining in school, and i went to public school!

Oh I could tell you all stories of my school that would destroy your American minds, you're all so sheltered.

Cross-dressing and gay sex are just the start :wink:

phanan said:

It will be interesting to hear how some of those songs go together. You are certainly covering a lot of ground there.

It feels right to me. I made a few necessary changes and now it has some dynamics. Originally, it was just a long list of rockers. Fun, but a one trick pony. The second disc is all atmosphere, so the contrast is palpable. There's something for everyone.

KhanadaRhodes said:

nooooo not that smilie!
down.gif

:tongue:

Screwtape2 said:
Irishteen, what artists are you going to use in the CD exchange?

Irish guitarist Gary Moore (Including his solo work, his work with thin lizzy etc.)
And The Boomtown Rats, a band who shockingly had more than one song :shocked:

LemonMelon said:

It feels right to me. I made a few necessary changes and now it has some dynamics. Originally, it was just a long list of rockers. Fun, but a one trick pony. The second disc is all atmosphere, so the contrast is palpable. There's something for everyone.

Looking forward to it. :up:

KhanadaRhodes said:

it's the in thing in paris, scentless perfume. at least that's what the lady told me :uhoh:

Oh from Paris you say, then it must be good, everyone knows anything worthwhile in the world of fashion or perfume either comes for, or has the name of someone from France or Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom