The Mullet, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was good at math but the higher i got the more i hated it, the less i paid attention and tried, and the worse i did.

in other news, i am at the point where this spam looks more appealing than my work:

BA BSc MA MSc MBA PhD

Within 4-6 weeks!

No Study Required!

100% Verifiable!

These are real, genuine degrees that include Bachelors, Masters, MBA and Doctorate Degrees. They are fully verifiable and certified transcripts are also available.

Just call the number below.

+1206-8-88-6921

Regards

phanan said:
By the way, pfan, for your latest Bowie survivor album, Station To Station. Wouldn't it have been easier to pick the one song that doesn't advance? :wink:

Just throwin' that out there...

I thought about it but just didn't feel like it. It probably would have made sense. Oh well. It's a couple extra days.

Yeah, I'm right in the middle of trigonometry. Fuckin' theta. It's always about theta. Fuck you, theta.

I was good in math until all those complicated fraction shite..

I actually liked algebra and geometry. But once you got into secondary functions of the old scientific calculator.. I was completely toast.

phanan said:

While I was good at math, it came to a screeching halt with Calculus.

:yes:

That shit was dumb. At least geometry was kinda like a puzzle, even if writing out proofs was tedious.

Calc is only useful for physics, maybe chem i dunno, upper level econ and upper level stat (regressions).

do you have an option to take stat next year? it's just as boring IMO but easier and different.

phanan said:
By the way, pfan, for your latest Bowie survivor album, Station To Station. Wouldn't it have been easier to pick the one song that doesn't advance? :wink:

Just throwin' that out there...

It's a different way of voting, so the outcome would be different. A track that is a little more divisive would be the first to go, even if the majority love it.

Varitek said:

:yes:

That shit was dumb. At least geometry was kinda like a puzzle, even if writing out proofs was tedious.

Calc is only useful for physics, maybe chem i dunno, upper level econ and upper level stat (regressions).

I absolutely hated it. With a passion. Probably why I didn't like physics and chemistry, too.

Geometry was cool - I did well with that. And I was good at algebra.

LemonMelon said:

It's a different way of voting, so the outcome would be different. A track that is a little more divisive would be the first to go, even if the majority love it.

Meh, I doubt the five songs that move on would be any different. But no big deal, I just thought it was kinda funny.

Chemistry is kind of fun. I'm a biology/science nerd, so I love all of it except the mathematical parts. And even that beats plane geometry, which was my other option.

coolian2 said:
A train leaves a station with 24 passengers on board. At the second stop, y+5 passengers get on board. At the next stop y-35 get off the train.

What colour shirt is the driver wearing?

Blue, like probably every other train driver in history.

RavenBlue said:
Hey Ax! What up?

Not much, thinking I need to do the dishes but that doesn't sound like an appealling way to start my day.

Yourself?

Axver said:

Blue, like probably every other train driver in history.

A train leaves a station at 60 MPH, travels for 90 minutes, and finishes traveling 84 MPH before hitting the brakes to stop. What type of engine does it have, what country was it made in, and how many times has Axver ridden on it?

Axver said:

Not much, thinking I need to do the dishes but that doesn't sound like an appealling way to start my day.

:tsk: You leave all of your dishes in the sink until morning?

Cold dish water :yuck:

phillyfan26 said:

A train leaves a station at 60 MPH, travels for 90 minutes, and finishes traveling 84 MPH before hitting the brakes to stop. What type of engine does it have, what country was it made in, and how many times has Axver ridden on it?

And how many pictures did he take during that time?

LemonMelon said:

:tsk: You leave all of your dishes in the sink until morning?

Cold dish water :yuck:

I rinse everything after I've used it, but now there's a pile of pots and stuff sitting on the bench that I couldn't be arsed washing last night ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom