The Mullet, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phanan said:

The sad part is that it probably won't change that much by the time you wake up. :lol:

:lol: Wrong! I go to bed and the thread's at 15 pages. I wake up and it's at 40 pages!

If it keeps going at this pace, I won't get to post much more since I've over six hours of uni today.

Screwtape2 said:
Yeah. What were your dreams career wise?
heh, well what i'm doing for a living right now isn't what i want to do at all. it's just to pay the bills until i finish my degree and such, which i fear will never happen.

but i think i'd like to become a buyer. i've changed my mind a lot, but what got me interested in that was i thought about what i enjoy doing. i thought of shopping, and i thought maybe if i did that for a living, i wouldn't spend so much in my free time because i'd be sick of buying stuff all day at work :lol:

Axver said:
Edit: Just checked post stats before leaving. Holy shit, people!

Total Posts: 142
User Posts
Axver 51
The Sad Punk 19
Screwtape2 18
phanan 17
KhanadaRhodes 13
bono_man2002 8
Varitek 5
mysterious_jen 4
bono_212 4
coolian2 3

:laugh:

Anyway, I'm gone! :wave:

Total Posts: 405
User Posts
phanan 70
KhanadaRhodes 61
Screwtape2 59
Axver 53
Irishteen 52
coolian2 25
LemonMacPhisto 20
The Sad Punk 19
phillyfan26 13
LemonMelon 10
bono_man2002 8
Varitek 5
mysterious_jen 4
bono_212 4
Lemonchick 2

Nice going, folks. :up:

KhanadaRhodes said:

heh, well what i'm doing for a living right now isn't what i want to do at all. it's just to pay the bills until i finish my degree and such, which i fear will never happen.

but i think i'd like to become a buyer. i've changed my mind a lot, but what got me interested in that was i thought about what i enjoy doing. i thought of shopping, and i thought maybe if i did that for a living, i wouldn't spend so much in my free time because i'd be sick of buying stuff all day at work :lol:

You'll finish your degree. :hug:

KhanadaRhodes said:

can you believe he's the current top poster?

We've turned him into a postwhore. :yes:

Next thing you know, he'll pass my post count!

Screwtape2 said:
You'll finish your degree. :hug:
thanks :hug: but i dunno. i'm nearly 25 and i'm still technically a sophomore, which is exactly where i was when i dropped out over five years ago. i've only taken two classes! well, i took two more last semester, but i dropped out because of family bullshit that kind of took over my life, and me getting sick every other week.

Screwtape2 said:
Coolian and Khan, how did you or are you figuring what you want to do in life? Sometimes I think I know but then something else sparks my interest.

I found that sinking a large amount of money into doing a uni course has helped me learn that i don't really want to do anything related to it.

KhanadaRhodes said:
but where on earth is he? he left like two hours ago. don't tell me he's out having a real life :tsk:

He's probably trying to commute home but caught in traffic because you lot don't believe in public transport. :wink:

Axver said:
He's probably trying to commute home but caught in traffic because you lot don't believe in public transport. :wink:
lol, well he lives in one of the tiniest states, so i imagine by this point one could've driven from one part of the state to the other!

KhanadaRhodes said:

thanks :hug: but i dunno. i'm nearly 25 and i'm still technically a sophomore, which is exactly where i was when i dropped out over five years ago. i've only taken two classes! well, i took two more last semester, but i dropped out because of family bullshit that kind of took over my life, and me getting sick every other week.

If you want it bad enough you'll get it. I know at 25 you must feel a little behind. Time is not your enemy though. Take your time and get it done at your pace. You're not behind, you've just taken a little detour to get where you want to. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom