The MMA Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nooooooooooo i don't agree, i am glad to not have watched 3 rounds of shogun looking 90 years old.

He's looked good in the last couple fights.

Watching on my iPad because I probably ruined my laptop with beer while I was drunk last night. Been mad at myself all day.

Watching on my iPad because I probably ruined my laptop with beer while I was drunk last night. Been mad at myself all day.

I think twice in a row now he's stolen a win from a more deserving opponent :shrug:

Also, that stoppage sucked. I only ever see angry Leslie Smith. It's fun.

i know, he was winning the hendo rematch til he got his nose pushed in. and the lil nog fight was good (they both looked good in that fight actually). i'm not sure what exactly it is about shogun that makes me sad that he's going to show up looking ancient and get horribly beat down in depressing manner.

i'm sure it's just a remnant of the TRT Vitor era, i'm just not that excited about this fight. it's probably not totally fair if i'm going to be like "noooooo don't get old and broken" about all these other old dudes who were probably using plenty of stuff too, just not as publically and with crazy physical effects as vitor. :shrug: on a card full of good fights i guess there's bound to be one that doesn't totally get me pumped.

Last edited:
i'm not sure why i'm not a vitor fan. but i'm pretty sure a brazillian is going to win this fight. :lol:

Not a big fan of old guys chasing the dream either

there's a difference between old guys vs old guys who've been around in mma for forever. i'm not sure why it matters or anything though. i don't know. it's not important. fight's about to start.

The middleweight champ was in his late thirties until recently... I think it definitely matters WHEN you started. Vitor is old AND fight old.

The middleweight champ was in his late thirties until recently... I think it definitely matters WHEN you started. Vitor is old AND fight old.

also, DC. the simple fact is i am not a vitor fan and i keep trying to rationalize why. i'm just not a vitor fan.

haha i thought he had the water wing floaty things on his arms at first.

I dvr ed it,

no replay, but spike will do it later, and if you have onDemand, they put them there, also, the Bellator app is now working well, ran all the prelims perfect

happy this loser got 50,000, he earned it

9294830.jpg

still say he looks and fights like a Diaz.

I dvr ed it,

no replay, but spike will do it later, and if you have onDemand, they put them there, also, the Bellator app is now working well, ran all the prelims perfect

If I can manage to get home without being spoiled, I'll check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom