The Joker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two friends and I are going to a 7:45 show tomorrow night. After delicious sushi.

:drool: on both counts!

Last edited:
The singer in my band is seeing it three times this weekend: tonight at midnight, tomorrow in Vancouver at their imax, and then again on Saturday in town.

I thought she just looked like she had two black eyes and an unfortunately lipstick incident.

But I appreciate the effort for the joke.

:hug:

The man who sat next to my friend tonight looks like Harry Knowles / Jabba, without the ginger hair. It was insanity.

Oh boy.

I will be tackling this beast of a movie at the local cinema with a pack of Starburst and a pint of cheap Rum in approximately 17 hours.

This is your worst moment here on interference.

No, this is:

sing.jpg

Guy's the movie is INCREDIBLE
Ledger will be nominated and will win; the movie is as terrifying and excellent as you've heard and the Heat, Godfather II, Empire Strikes Back comparisons are applicable. 9 of 10. This movie will shake you

I can't believe they got away with PG13.

i'm not a huge Batman fan, but i'm excited to see this as the reviews have been ecstatic.

however, the above worries me a bit. i've read it's really, really violent -- which is fine, i just have a problem with a movie that should be rated R being marketed to 6 year olds via Honey Nut Cheerios and action figures.

probably won't do it this weekend, but i'll see it in the next few weeks for sure.

I'm guessing it was R and they made a few cuts. As for 6 year olds seeing it? I wouldn't recommend anyone under 12 seeing it. Really, Heath's quite frightening.

The first one was PG-13, and the whole Scarecrow thing had to give some of the young kids some fright.

however, the above worries me a bit. i've read it's really, really violent -- which is fine, i just have a problem with a movie that should be rated R being marketed to 6 year olds via Honey Nut Cheerios and action figures.

\

this is a good point. it absolutely is not a kids movie. I agree that anyone under 12 probably should not be seeing it. It's violent and disturbing.

also, amazing.

this is a good point. it absolutely is not a kids movie. I agree that anyone under 12 probably should not be seeing it. It's violent and disturbing.

also, amazing.

Then again, if I was under 12 and was really looking forward to this movie because I'd like Batman Begins, no rating would stop me from seeing it. I bought the movie Scream from Target when I was 12. :shrug:

I don't believe young kids should see it either, I'm conservative about that stuff but Heath as the Joker is very disturbing-and kids don't have the ability to understand the nuance so he's just a scary violent clown to them. One that could give them nightmares. And a young kid is threatened with death. The entire movie is violent.

MrsSpringsteen, your avatar is very racy and sexually explicit.

Are you sure it is appropriate for Interference?

:wink:

You really don't see anything, so I'd say what is racy about it is in your mind :wink:. If people can have cleavage shots of themselves and shots of butts in tight pants, I think mine is ok. No one has said it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom