The Joker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard rumblings that Nolan might introduce Robin in his 3rd Batman film. What do you guys think of this?

robin_01.jpg

co9.jpg

:yikes: :wink:

Nolan's said he doesn't want to have him in the series, but so did Sam Raimi about Venom, so we'll see who wins out here: the director, or the studio.

Yeah, but does any studio or fanbase really want to see Robin like they did Venom?

I doubt it.

Hopefully not.

I just want me some Riddler and Selina Kyle / Catwoman in the third one, and I'm all good.

God, my heart is racing just thinking about the possibilities of who could play the role of Selina Kyle in the next one.

Alexis Bledel would be my first pick. Leighton Meester would be good.

I'll think of some more later.

God, my heart is racing just thinking about the possibilities of who could play the role of Selina Kyle in the next one.

Alexis Bledel would be my first pick. Leighton Meester would be good.

I'll think of some more later.

Rachel McAdams? Ashley Scott (who was in the Birds of Prey series, too)?

Ooooh I really like the Rachel McAdams call. She could definitely pull it off.

What about Halle Berry?...oh shit nevermind...

imgad

The greatness of Begins, and the suckitude of Batman & Robin is proof that Robin is an unnecessary evil.

Ooooh I really like the Rachel McAdams call. She could definitely pull it off.

What about Halle Berry?...oh shit nevermind...

The name Halle Berry should never be spoken in correlation with the Catwoman character EVER again. I wept, seriously. It just wasn't right.

Rachel McAdams would be awesome as Catwoman. She could definitely make it her own. :hmm:

Who'd make a great Riddler? Tim Roth... but he's already Emil Blonsky in the new Hulk series. Steve Buscemi? Adrien Brody? Elijah Wood? I'm just throwing out names here.

Those are intriguing names you've just thrown... I'd like to see a Brody interpretation.

I just throught of a name that would make the baby Jesus cry. Dane Cook. But that would only, ONLY happen in a Bizzaro world, right? No one is that cruel...

Excuse me while I barf for having typed out that name.

LMP, I could see you being a good Riddler.

You should fly out to Hollywood, track down Chris Nolan, and audition for him. I'd rather have a young, "no-name" actor play some of these roles as opposed to established veterans who would distract from the movie.

LMP, I could see you being a good Riddler.

You should fly out to Hollywood, track down Chris Nolan, and audition for him. I'd rather have a young, "no-name" actor play some of these roles as opposed to established veterans who would distract from the movie.

Isn't it too early for you to be pounding down the sauce? Besides, Bale-man not beating the shit out of a skinny 17-year-old kid would be frustrating to watch. :wink:

The casting for this series has been pretty spot-on so far, I'm sure they'll find someone pitch perfect to play him. Here's another name: Willem motherfuckin' Dafoe.

Lance's Mom as Scatwoman?

Thank you.

Now I have the mental image of her boning Scatman Crothers... :lol:

so she likes it hard as ice?

anyway... doing THE RIDDLER and CATWOMAN along with TWO FACE ... is like he doesn't have any more enemies?.. what's next.. THE PENGUIN, POISON IVY... MR FREEZE?!?!?

hell no... I agree with a post here... there's only one thing to do

KNIGHTFALL

BANE has to make an appearence, and ANYTHING can top whatever the fuck Schumacher did with him in Batman & Robin

William Dafoe can't do The Riddler... he was the Green Goblin... besides the obvious weirdness of playing 2 villans, I'm sure there's some clause in his contract or something.

The Penguin... Tim Burton was the only one to pull it off.. and he did it

and after the 3rd one... how about one to close it all?

RETURN OF THE DARK KNIGHT

:drool:

Bane can fuck himself. He should only show up if he's going to cripple Batman, but that's about it. Forgot about Dafoe as The Goblin... he made that movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom