The Ice Dance judges should be shot...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
and pissed on at sunrise....particularly the Italian judge. And I'm half Italian, no doubt, so don't take this as a racist comment.

The top 10 teams not moving in their standings? Puh-leaze. Somebody get me a bag to throw up in.

Where the Isralei (sp?) were clearly lacking...their edges and basics of skating were terrible.

The Italins were sad. Well, Maurizio Margalio was. Barbara Fusar-Poli was phenomenal as usual. But she did slip. In fact, they both did. AND he had trouble in the footwork section.

Oh, but the judges have brought in mandatory deductions for stumbles. Mmmm hmmm.....do they use them, ever? I'm disgusted. This is a gross injustice.

I'm sorry. Shae-Lynn Bourne and Victor Kraatz deserve to be thrid. This isn't nationalistic pride here. This is truth.

On the plus side, Jamie and David receive their golds for pairs soon. So I suppose there is SOME justice in this world.

*sigh* I watch ice dancing as if it were an exhibition sport now. The judging is just way too vague and subjective. After Lillehammer, I pretty much gave up on it.

oh and that medals ceremony was superb. Smiles all around.
smile.gif

-sula

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom