The Gabba, Brisbane Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just realised my title goes perfectly with my current avatar. Winning.

You'll be able to catch the last quarter and a bit quite comfortably I would think. :yes:

(My time is great, innit? :wink:)

And they duly performed it!

How nice of them to acknowledge New Zealand's improbable advance to the World Cup semis. :wink:

:lol:

On a side note, the song can also be dedicated to the Chilean miners. I guess that'd work too.

YAY FOR DOUBLE MEANINGS.

Port dominate first few minutes, Collingwood thumble and unable to get it out of their half. Then they get it out, into the F50, goal. :lol:

These sorts of things is what divides the pretenders from the contenders.

And they duly performed it!

How nice of them to acknowledge New Zealand's improbable advance to the World Cup semis. :wink:

Haha it does.

Yeah, or the miners, like Vladdikins said.

Wait, Noel was a crack addict? All I know of Oasis is Wonderwall and that they used to hate each other. Oh, and Liam caught John Lennon Disease.

Noel was on crack for much of the 90s, as far as I know, as was Liam (I assume the whole band was at the time) but gave it up in 1998 and has been clean since then.

I can't believe Swan snuck that shot in. Went off the boot a few milliseconds before the siren!

Besides the miners, OTH always needed to be performed in Chile anyway - Victor Jara, mentioned in the second verse, was a Chilean. I'm surprised they never did it earlier!

As for the AFL, bah, the afternoon game isn't on telly here. Just the Formula 1 qualifying.

Afternoon game is entertaining ...

... Collingwood 68 Port 19 with 10 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter.

Sweet jesus!

At least Hawks vs Crows is on telly here tonight. Carn Hawks!

Where has Andrew Krakeour been all these years? :love: Oh yeah, he spent a few years in prison, a very very good pickup by Collingwood though. He's still got it.

Exciting game.

Angry Reggo is angry.

ESPN3 is being a bitch, so no footy. Started a new knitting project from a pattern I devised but it keeps falling apart when it absolutely shouldn't.

No matter how many times I listen to it, Yahweh sounds like the gimpy, red-headed stepchild of Do You Feel Loved. And they should've kept it locked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom