The Diminishing Divas Thread - First Diet Coke & Bacardi Is On The House! - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-26-2005, 06:43 PM   #61
Refugee

Local Time: 10:55 PM
So you have nowhere to go but down! You can do it Iris

Old 02-26-2005, 06:56 PM   #62
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
thank you Lauren.

Old 02-26-2005, 07:34 PM   #63
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75
10 years ago I was a size 4. 5 years ago, I was a size 8. 1 year ago I was a size 12. Now, I am a 14.

This is the biggest I have ever been.
I used to be a size 0-2...each year it keeps creeping up. I am now a size 8.
Old 02-26-2005, 07:39 PM   #64
BAW
The Flower

Local Time: 07:55 PM
Until age 28, I was a size 7...from there I went as high a size 16. A year ago, I was down to a size 6 but now I'm back up to a 10, pushing into a 12
Old 02-26-2005, 07:43 PM   #65
Blue Crack Addict

I am very determined to work out like a madwoman and lose at least 10-15 lbs.
Old 02-26-2005, 11:59 PM   #66
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I had fries with lunch today and pizza for dinner. It's 2 AM and I'm having left over pizza. Tomorrow I'm going to a family dinner and there won't be anything healthy. I'm going to eat healthy again starting on Monday!!!!! We get free lunch at work on the last day of the month but I'm going to bring a salad instead of eating the crap they'll order in for us!!! I'm so sick of this unhealthy lifestyle. I did so well in January. I don't know what the hell happened!

I did, however, buy bacardi and diet lime coke instead of beer tonight But I had too much of that
Old 02-27-2005, 01:13 AM   #67
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 08:55 PM
When are you peachas going to realize that you will never be happy until you accept who you are as you are??? I guesss never! Oh well...
Old 02-27-2005, 08:03 AM   #68
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
I will be happy as soon as the waist band on my clothing fits properly and my shirts are not snug around my mid section.

I can't afford to go buy new clothes for the sake of my growing body.
Old 02-27-2005, 08:15 AM   #69
pax
ONE
love, blood, life

I went to the store last night and bought NO junk food. None. NO soda, no cookies, not even the very tempting jar of Nutella ...but I know this will pay off.

I bought:

--apples
--plums
--pears
--baby carrots
--grapes
--Cheerios
--Weetabix (long story)
--yogurt
--Fruit Leather (little fruit snacks like Fruit Roll-ups, but with no sugar or anything, all 100% fruit...good for tucking in a desk drawer at work)
--whole wheat bread
--2 Healthy Choice meals for the mornings that I'm too lazy to pack a lunch for work

So far I have been good today--no Second Breakfast--but I've only been up for an hour. Maybe I'll try to do another walk.

Join Amnesty.
Old 02-27-2005, 08:44 AM   #70
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 03:55 AM
^

i'm intrigued by the long story attached to the Weetabix!

It was my mother's birthday yesterday, so I ate way too much. I'm cursing myself this morning for not having the willpower - it's just a bit unsocial, give the circumstances, to say no to the cake and food etc. Other than that, i've been very good this week - no junk food whatsoever and lots of walks
Old 02-27-2005, 09:08 AM   #71
Blue Crack Distributor

I can only guess what the Weetabix is about.

I made a banana peanut butter smoothie this morning ;drool:, did my strength training, and am about to head to the store for my sushi craving and for some more of this

I'm addicted to that stuff. I'm going to try and get more water in this week, since I've had so much of that and other diet pops.
Old 02-27-2005, 09:21 AM   #72
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:55 AM
For breakfast I had a small bowl of bran flakes, pure orange juice and 6 large strawberries cut up and added to some natural yoghurt.

Then I did some work in the garden and a workout dvd that belongs to my sister. It's pretty tough, actually.

Then I had some lunch which was wholegrain bread with some slices of chicken on top and some lettuce. Then I had a kiwi and a banana and a few pumpkin seeds.

Dinner is now cooking and I was feling hungry so I had an apple. (I think that's my 6th portion of fruit/ veg)

For dinner we are having potatoes (I only get roudn to eating one small potato on Sundays), turkey breast, a selection of veg: baby sweetcorns carrots, muchrooms, onions and brocolli. My Dad jsut asked did I want sprouts too but I think I'll give them a miss, my Mum is the only person who likes them

I probably won't after dinner. I don't really eat in the evenings because I don't get hungry usually. I have also been guzzling on water all day and by dinner time will have had more than my 8 recommended glasses a day.

This is how I ate last sumer/ autumn, fruit and veg galore everyday and the lbs just dropped off. Then I got lazy but actually have only put 2 lbs on, probably because I walk so much when I have classes. It was tought getting out of bed today, I really wanted to eat bad things but I know that after a week of this I find that I don't even want chocolate. It's exams and essays that make me want to eat. Comfort eating
Old 02-27-2005, 09:34 AM   #73
I Serve Larry's Stick

Quote:
Originally posted by Calluna
When are you peachas going to realize that you will never be happy until you accept who you are as you are??? I guesss never! Oh well...

Good point.
Old 02-27-2005, 10:30 AM   #74
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 03:55 AM
Quote:
I accept myself as who I am, I just feel it would be good to lose some weight in the interests of my health
Old 02-27-2005, 11:39 AM   #75
BAW
The Flower

Local Time: 07:55 PM
Quote:
I agree with you a point but in my case, I feel like I'm squandering the second chance at life I was given when I had a hole in my heart surgically repaired 10 years ago. I was given back the ability to excercise and instead I've chosen to sit on my ass 90% of the time. I'm probably in worse physical shape right now than I was before the surgery and that is just wrong!

I'm not trying to wear the jeans I wore in high school but its just not healthy for me to walk around with 167 pounds on a 5'4" body.