The Cobblers Two 156 Roma St, Brisbane QLD 4000, Australia - Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok folks, you lot have to distract me. My laptop's broken, My PS3's disc drive doesn't work, my cell phone's busted and my step-dad went to bed, so I can't use desktop.
Currently, I have the keyboard plugged into the ps3 and this is working ok, but I ca't get on MSN :(.

And I already see one thing that's going to drive me nuts. Pressing Shift +Backspace deletes everything in this little box. I've already done it once. :yikes:

I just ate a whole box of macaroni. Fucking hell

Ok folks, you lot have to distract me. My laptop's broken, My PS3's disc drive doesn't work, my cell phone's busted and my step-dad went to bed, so I can't use desktop.
Currently, I have the keyboard plugged into the ps3 and this is working ok, but I ca't get on MSN :(.

Shit Ashley that sucks, if it makes you feel any better my laptop's battery only lasts 15 minutes so now it's just a shitty desktop :lol:

Oh and any albums released this year that I need to hear? It's christmas break so lots of time for music

Shit Ashley that sucks, if it makes you feel any better my laptop's battery only lasts 15 minutes so now it's just a shitty desktop :lol:

Oh and any albums released this year that I need to hear? It's christmas break so lots of time for music

My battery was about as good, so Travis thinks that maybe the battery finally gave up. I have no idea myself. I'm going to go ahead and get a couple of people to look at it, see if the battery will fix anything or not. If so, I just sold my broken cell phone for $40 so that's enough for a new battery. *crosses fingers*

What have you heard this year first, then I'll tell you, but I don't have my list anymore :(. THat's on my laptop, along with the guest list to my wedding and who knows what else /sigh.

You do that. I'll maybe have more to offer you then, I'm just not quite all with it right now, so my head isn't exactly thinking at the speed I'd like for it to be if that makes sense.

My DI list is complete. :) Well, track order is complete. I need a title, cover art, and the explanatory paragraph. :hmm:

Looks like I'm not the only one having problems with scrobbling from my iPod, according to the last.fm Support forums.

OMG can someone message Travis on MSN and tell him that apparently I have no sound whatsoever on my cell phone. This is fucking ridiculous.

Thanks in advance guys :doh:

OMG can someone message Travis on MSN and tell him that apparently I have no sound whatsoever on my cell phone. This is fucking ridiculous.

Thanks in advance guys :doh:
I Facebook-chatted him. :)

Thanks. Turns out he could hear me, but I couldn't hear him, so he already knew lol.

man, I think I type even faster with an actual desktop keyboard. I am a beast!

Thank you guys :D:D. It's good to know I got friends out there watchin' my back, know what I'm sayin' dawg?

:hug: We know you've been having a major tech failure lately through none of your own doing. I'm glad to help.

Well, I'll take the blame for the cell phone breaking, that was all kinds of my fault :lol:.

I'm off to watch The Big Lebowski. At least the PS3 works enough for me to stream off of Netflix!

Pokemon sucks balls these days. I used to watch it and play it religiously, back when it was just the 150 of them.

Dragonball Z and Pokemon on Cheez TV before school = great times.

Digimon sucked the big one though.

I'm off to watch The Big Lebowski.

Love it.

Pokemon sucks balls these days. I used to watch it and play it religiously, back when it was just the 150 of them.

Dragonball Z and Pokemon on Cheez TV before school = great times.

Digimon sucked the big one though.

Digimon was the shit. I'm sure there are some VCR's lying around the house somewhere still. What memories.

It's great to see the alfresco now with paving and all. That means U2 can perform there. :hyper:

I love having very serious conversations about work things while wearing antlers with bells on them. Especially when I'm having these conversations with someone else who's wearing an elf hat complete with pointed ears.

Back
Top Bottom