The Beehive, Wellington, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:giggle:

I'm going to the gym 6 days a week now....getting truly bionic!:rockon:, and work and family have kept the rest of my time busy!!

I go to Hong Kong for nine days on Monday night too!! :dance:

But ... but ... what about us! :sad:

Heh, speaking of Hong Kong, how shithouse was the Bledisloe Cup game there? God.

But ... but ... what about us! :sad:

Heh, speaking of Hong Kong, how shithouse was the Bledisloe Cup game there? God.

I think of you often...didn't you get my text last Friday night? :sad:

Ugh, I fell asleep right after the Haka for that game...was knackered after Gala Day at school, and my daughters 7th birthday party. Sounds like I didn't miss much!! My sister went to the game and had fun, but was sidetracked ogling the AB's rather than taking in the game!!

Photocuntit is kind of back up!

To celebrate!!

uhoh.gif

Fucking excellent location. I'd just jumped back online to say the Beehive should be the next location.

:up:

Night all. Hopefully I'll post tomorrow before I participate, for the first time in my life, in a relatively meaningful democratic process.

I was standing on a wave
Then I made the drop
I was lying in a cave
In the solid rock
I was feeling pretty brave
Til the lights went off

:uhoh:

I think of you often...didn't you get my text last Friday night? :sad:

Ugh, I fell asleep right after the Haka for that game...was knackered after Gala Day at school, and my daughters 7th birthday party. Sounds like I didn't miss much!! My sister went to the game and had fun, but was sidetracked ogling the AB's rather than taking in the game!!

Oh, I did! But not until Sunday, since I'd forgotten I'd turned my phone off. :laugh:

Ha! Yeah, the game was very forgettable. Generally just unexciting rugby, and the soft ground of the field didn't help. Thank god we won or I'd have been wanting 80 minutes of my life back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom