The Bachelor - Officer & A Gentleman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^ I think Bevin will definitely be top 3, but I think Danielle may sneak into top 2, along with Tessa. It seems like Bevin is the early frontrunner, but ABC always has a way with editing these things to throw people off.

ultravioletluvv said:
^^ I think Bevin will definitely be top 3, but I think Danielle may sneak into top 2, along with Tessa. It seems like Bevin is the early frontrunner, but ABC always has a way with editing these things to throw people off.

:yes: That's kinda sad actually how the network does have some control for viewership and ratings. I've often wondered how "REAL" these reality shows are. And on something such as this where a man is playing on emotions and hearts of women he is basically testing out in his search for a wife. A spouse is a lifelong committment. This is a television show. How real and how serious can a show like this really be? :eyebrow:

Well, it's only really worked out for 2 couples out of 10. So, yeah it's not really real and honestly I don't know why I even watch it. I know they're probably not gonna stay together anyway.

But I think what happens on the seasons where the people are really serious about finding somebody (which is probably 50% of them), is that the Bachelor knows pretty much right away who he likes best and spends the rest of the season trying to make it look like all the girls have a chance. It's kinda sad for the chosen girl when they have to watch the whole season, especially the last episode and see their man making out with some other chic, leading her on, talking about marriage, etc... But it's all part of the show. It's definitely messed up, but these people know what they're getting into, so I don't really feel sorry for them.

So.

Bevin is starting to really annoy me :crack:

I still like Tessa the best. I guess Amber is not that bad but she is young.

I am glad this chick is gone.

bio_tina.jpg

I cannot see him with her at all.

Plus, her MOUTH bugs the hell out of me. I mean her smile looks totally normal in this pic yet at the rose ceremonies she looks like Bugs Bunny or something :reject:

Amber is the best match for him.

It seemed weird on the previews that her family was a no- show.

This could hurt, he seems to make a big deal about family.

I think Bevin is history.

The divorce will be a big deal to him.

He will probably say some crap like "If she had told me up front it would not have mattered."

He will probably end up with Tessa,

and it will not work.

Sicy said:

Plus, her MOUTH bugs the hell out of me. I mean her smile looks totally normal in this pic yet at the rose ceremonies she looks like Bugs Bunny or something :reject:

I know!!! It was bugging the hell out of me too!! :lol:

I still think Bevin and Tessa will be the final 2. With the way the show is edited I would assume he picks Bevin but they could be doing that to make us think that.

I don't think Amber will last much longer.

^ That's soo funny, I noticed the mouth thing...Drove me crazy..she looked like a sour puss lol

Agreed about Tina's mouth. I don't think he was ever attracted to her, but he just kept her around cuz she was easy to talk to about medical stuff and she was non-threatening.

Bevin is seriously on my nerves this week too! She turned into this annoying, whiny, possessive bitch. I never liked her much to begin with, but now i really dislike her.

Things are looking better for a Danielle / Tessa finale, i think. After Bevin's divorce confession, i think he'll see her differently.

He seemed really into Tessa. He was kissing her all open-mouthed, and with the other girls, he's seemed more closed. Just an observation. Not sure if it means anything. But he definitely digs her.

ultravioletluvv said:

He seemed really into Tessa. He was kissing her all open-mouthed, and with the other girls, he's seemed more closed. Just an observation. Not sure if it means anything. But he definitely digs her.
I think it was an ego thing.
She was playing hard to get.

and Danielle has no zip.

In defence of Bevin, remember we only get an edited version.

I also think it will come down to Bevin and Tessa. Bevin bugs me though. I wonder how really into Tessa Andy really is though? How can ANYONE possibly in an atmosphere like this get to know well enough someone to choose them to marry? I don't get it, but then this is television and entertainment. Andy's not all that anyway...he seems uptight and not all that, another pretty boy being paraded on TV to gain viewership and ratings.

Well, we will all soon see.

That was kinda sad... but I dont think Amber is the right one for him.

At this point its looking like Bevon is the best match.

I like Tessa the best, because she's not all head over heels for him already. That's the way it should be. Bevin is totally needy already and it's really annoying.

But I'm starting to think he does pick Bevin because he is supposedly engaged now and I just don't think Tessa could go from where she is right now to accepting a proposal so quickly.

But again, ABC does like to edit things to keep us guessing. The way they have it right now, it looks like Bevin already has this thing in the bag. That's why I'm hoping that maybe there is a bunch of Danielle footage that they just haven't shown us and that her and Andy do have more chemistry than what we see.

Yeah I feel like we dont see too much at all of Danielle and him? I cant even remember any special moments between them :der: I like Tessa the best too, but she just doesnt seem as into him or has as much chemistry with him as Bevon does. Even though Bevon also annoys me. I like Bevon's family better than Tessa's though.

I think it's gonna be Bevon. I have to agree with Sicy, I like her family more than Tessa's too.

I think they make a nice couple, and if you ask me it seems like Tessa is not that into him :shrug:

Andy is really into family and I think he was most comfortable with Bevon's family. Tessa's family was grilling the shit out of him, especially her BFF. I would be running in the other direction :lol:

Amber is way better than Tessa for him.

Right now he is going for Tessa.

He won't pick Danielle.

He used the f word on her.

Tessa has no real interest in him.

She is not even looking to settle down.

She has a pretty high opinion of herself.

It looks like she has come from the most privileged background.

He may choose her, and she may say yes to whatever he ask, but it won't last.

As a guy, I think both Bevin and Amber are much better than Tessa and Danielle is pretty boring.

Well Amber is gone so no use mentioning her :wink:

When did he use the f word on Danielle?

I read somewhere that he's in love blah blah blah and never been happier. I just cant see him saying that about Tessa.

Sicy said:
Well Amber is gone so no use mentioning her :wink:

When did he use the f word on Danielle?

I read somewhere that he's in love blah blah blah and never been happier. I just cant see him saying that about Tessa.

the f word?

he said something like

'Danielle may be more of a .....
friend.'

perhaps he does ask Tessa to "continue the journey or even become engaged."

there was one season that ended with the bachelor just giving the girl a promise ring or friendship ring.

He was on The View and said he was engaged and so in love. I really can't see Tessa accepting a proposal. I think its Bevon all the way.

Or... they edited the crap out of the whole thing to make it look like Tessa wasn't into him so we would be shoked when he picks her and dumps Bevon.

Last edited:
Something I found on the Bachelor board. :hmm:

First time posting. Okay, I believe that Andy and Tessa left her family's house together and continued their evening somewhere else. Here's why:

1) When he is pushing her to open up, he is not wearing his sweater anymore. As nervous as he was to impress her family, and as uptight as the night was, he would not take his sweater off at her house.

2) As stated before, suddenly there are dog tags on both of them, so we know time has elapsed.

3) Look at the surroundings. They are on a small sofa, in a dimly lit room, with LIT CANDLES all around. Does anyone seriously believe this is a room at her parent's house???

The editing is very subtle, because right after their "I want to fall in love" scene, they show Andy (in his sweater again, no dog tags), saying goodbye to Tessa's family. I think they played the scenes in a different order than they happened. They do not show Tessa walking Andy out, at all. I believe that's because they left together, something he did not do with anyone else!

Other observations:

1) When Andy makes the statement, "I'm not leaving DC without some answers!" he is wearing a black tshirt. THis interview wasn't anytime during the Tessa homevisit, and does not relate at all to the father's "all fun" comment.

2) Look closely at the falling in love conversation again. Andy says, "You are ...across the board...." then the camera goes off his face while he says" so incredible". I think this is a voice over - I think what he said to her was so revealing that they made sure we didn't hear it.

I just saw a spoiler on E! claiming the winner outs herself after too many cocktails..But I'm not telling who it is :tongue:

I've read spoilers that say both Bevin and Tessa win, so I wouldn't put too much stock into anything you read online. Also, the people on the show are fined 5 million dollars by ABC if they tell anyone the outcome, so they would have to be really stupid to do so.

I'm so sick of this Bevin vs. Tessa debate, so I"m gonna go out on a limb and say he picks Danielle.

ultravioletluvv said:
I've read spoilers that say both Bevin and Tessa win, so I wouldn't put too much stock into anything you read online. Also, the people on the show are fined 5 million dollars by ABC if they tell anyone the outcome, so they would have to be really stupid to do so.

I'm so sick of this Bevin vs. Tessa debate, so I"m gonna go out on a limb and say he picks Danielle.

I didn't see it online :wink:

Back
Top Bottom