The Amazing Race 10 - Page 11 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-27-2006, 09:03 AM   #151
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 07:37 AM
Me too, but I was happy to see the Barbies at the bottom of the pack for once. Let's hope it continues!

Old 11-27-2006, 12:31 PM   #152
Blue Crack Distributor

The 'Bama pair are such hypocrites, talking shit about the blonds because they were yielded by them, when they fully intended to do the same thing to the blonds if they could have.

At this point, I really don't care who wins, I'm just watching cause I love the show.

Old 11-27-2006, 12:55 PM   #153
Blue Crack Addict

The sad thing is that as the show progresses, Rob and Kimberly are becoming more endearing, though the previews would indicate a return to form next week.
Old 11-27-2006, 01:05 PM   #154
Blue Crack Addict

I don't mind how the Barbies are competitive in this race - I just don't like how they go about doing it sometimes. A bit too cocky for my taste.

As for Bama, I don't think they were hypocritical at all. They still feel like the Barbies acted very poorly towards them earlier, and they looked at the yield as a way to get back at them.

Their reaction to being yielded was just natural, however annoying it was.

Rob and Kimberley have had some back luck with cars. It almost makes you feel for them, until you see the previews for next week, as Hewson already mentioned.

Tyler and James seem to be the most liked now. They haven't really pissed anybody off yet.
Old 11-27-2006, 01:14 PM   #155
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by phanan
Tyler and James seem to be the most liked now. They haven't really pissed anybody off yet.
I agree! They're running the race the right way, and aren't that annoying, unlike the other teams.

I'm kinda loving how much car trouble Rob and Kim have been having. It cracks me up - pretty much every SINGLE episode has their car breaking down. I think one of the 'Bama girls said something about how often their cars break down must have something to do with the way they're driving.

The 'Bama girls are really cheesing me off, but they raced very impressively last night. I don't know why the Blondes never thought to buy a map. Ummm, hello?! It might help you a little bit to find your way around a foreign place.
Old 11-27-2006, 01:31 PM   #156
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally posted by phanan

As for Bama, I don't think they were hypocritical at all. They still feel like the Barbies acted very poorly towards them earlier, and they looked at the yield as a way to get back at them.

Their reaction to being yielded was just natural, however annoying it was.
So the Barbies were the epitome of evil for doing the yielding, but it would have been fine for 'Bama? YMMV, but that spells hypocrisy to me.

I think it's reasonable to be momentarily pissed at whoever yields you, but when you would have done the same thing yourself if you could have, but then you go on a holier-than-thou rant about how you can sleep at night with a clear conscience, where the other team can't? Just...wow.
Old 11-27-2006, 02:10 PM   #157
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally posted by Hewson
The sad thing is that as the show progresses, Rob and Kimberly are becoming more endearing, though the previews would indicate a return to form next week.

It's nice watching them and not hearing him scream his head off at her.

I think I want either them or James and Tyler to win. James is a little ditzy, though, what with his thinking that they were actually going to throw the pots for the detour.
Old 11-27-2006, 02:22 PM   #158
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk

So the Barbies were the epitome of evil for doing the yielding, but it would have been fine for 'Bama? YMMV, but that spells hypocrisy to me.

I think it's reasonable to be momentarily pissed at whoever yields you, but when you would have done the same thing yourself if you could have, but then you go on a holier-than-thou rant about how you can sleep at night with a clear conscience, where the other team can't? Just...wow.
If there was no history between them, and Bama reacted the way they did, then yes, it would have been hypocritical. But they were still seething from what the Barbies did to them earlier, and they were looking for revenge with the yield. When they didn't get it and the Barbies did, the blondes now had done something to them twice during this race, and naturally they got even more peeved.
Old 11-27-2006, 02:32 PM   #159
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:37 AM
It was nice to see the Barbies come in last for a change, despite the fact it was non-elim. I was impressed with how well Bama raced, though they still grate on my nerves.

I guess if I were to root for one team (which i really am not at all this year) it would be Tyler and James.
Old 11-27-2006, 03:04 PM   #160
Blue Crack Distributor

Yeah, I think a lot of viewers were dissapointed when the Chos were eliminated, myself included.
Old 11-27-2006, 08:34 PM   #161
Refugee

Sad to see the Cho Bros get philiminated. I haven't really enjoyed this season. None of the teams have really 'done' it for me.
Old 11-29-2006, 03:23 AM   #162
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Rob/Kimberly would be the best winners......most exciting television. BQ's/Tyler and James are boring but have ran strong races. A Bama win would be an annoyance, but that won't be happening.

Anyone reading up on the information concerning next season's All Stars? Looks like a lot of quality teams have either declined or been left out entirely.
Old 11-29-2006, 06:51 AM   #163
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:37 AM
I didn't even know they were doing an allstar version
Old 11-29-2006, 11:13 PM   #164
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 04:37 AM
I hadn't heard about an AllStars show but that sounds interesting! How about that followed by a bitter losers show?!!
Old 11-30-2006, 01:55 AM   #165
War Child

Local Time: 12:37 PM
The non elimination leg was a shock actually. They only have three a series - and this is the third. So does that mean we may have a head to head race or will the final leg for the last three teams will be one long stage with no mid leg pit stop as usual? Could be an interesting twist ahead...