Texas, Queensland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, I think the pain just went down in my right ear. :ohmy:

Or maybe I'm just getting rather used to it ...

Seeya Ian! :wave:

If you are feeling better, Ax, it's a sure sign the doctor's not far away. :huh:

Hah, most certainly. I'm still in pain, but tolerable pain. If this is as bad as it had got, I'm not sure I would have called them. But given how nasty it was for at least three hours there, I think I better talk to someone. This may just be Panamax FINALLY kicking in ...

Well, it's been three hours since I called. Hope they're here soon ... :sigh:

Holy shit, Jamaica's got 1-2-3 in the women's 100m sprint. And it may be 1-2-2, since the 2nd place is looking like a dead heat!

Edit: And they just confirmed it, 1-2-2! Wow.

Wow indeed! I didn't think people got dead heats these days, what with your modern electronic doodads and all.

And whoops, I'm still awake. :reject:

Yeah, it was that fucking close, it was insane.

And I wish I were asleep ... :(

So I just called to find out how long the doctor will be. It'll be over two hours, so I cancelled. I can barely keep myself awake now. Pain, evidently, is tiring! And either the pain's weakening or I'm getting used to it, so I think I'll take this opportunity to go to sleep. Goodnight, folks, and thanks for the concern. :wave:

:yikes: Hope you're ok Ax :hug: Reminds me of when I was 14 and had a massive ear infection (yep, you know me - health central! :rockon: )....I had to have it suctioned out and packed each day, and before bed I had to go to the doctors to get a shot of pethadine to get through the night....lasted about 2 weeks like that :yikes: It was HORRENDOUS.

Wow, deadsville here. I've been to the doctor's, I have a nasty ear infection and am on antibiotics and painkillers. Time to grab some rest ...

Good to see you got the ear taken care of Ax

m8qelu.jpg

:love: ohmygod. i used to read that yahoo page when i was pregnant. the things people can come up with. it really is the kind of shit you CANNOT make up.

:love: ohmygod. i used to read that yahoo page when i was pregnant. the things people can come up with. it really is the kind of shit you CANNOT make up.

I absolutely HATE when stupid people answer questions. YOu should have to take an IQ test before you're allowed to post on there. Especially when it' just people trying to boost their point totals with answers like "I don't know, but I hope it works out."

I absolutely HATE when stupid people answer questions. YOu should have to take an IQ test before you're allowed to post on there. Especially when it' just people trying to boost their point totals with answers like "I don't know, but I hope it works out."

holy shit, yes! blatantly wrong answers which can be believed by someone who is asking a genuine question and honestly doesn't know something was my pet hate.
:banghead:

That can't be serious.

You'd be surprised.
Did you know there are 16 year old girls who think touching a penis can get them pregnant?
Did you know there are people out there giving their babies names like 'Cage' and 'Gage'? There are people out there who respond to such things with a giant 'squeeeeeee! loooooooooooove the name! squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!'

:kill:

holy shit, yes! blatantly wrong answers which can be believed by someone who is asking a genuine question and honestly doesn't know something was my pet hate.
:banghead:

I love the self righteous people the most

Q: Where can I watch movies online

A: YOU CAN'T IT'S ILLEGAL YOU'RE GOING TO GET ARRESTED BECAUSE I'M CALLING THE COPS RIGHT NOW

Hey Serena. :wave:

If we want to talk stupid names, how about Asian kids who come to Australia and take on an English name to replace their Asian name? Sometimes they choose good names ... and sometimes they're like a kid my mother taught, who chose Homer. Not after the author of the Iliad and Odyssey either. After Mr Simpson.

Hey Serena. :wave:

If we want to talk stupid names, how about Asian kids who come to Australia and take on an English name to replace their Asian name? Sometimes they choose good names ... and sometimes they're like a kid my mother taught, who chose Homer. Not after the author of the Iliad and Odyssey either. After Mr Simpson.

I can not understand why people want to do stuff like that. The quiznos I work at is a training store for people who want to open other Quiznos, and we had a guy working there who was Indian, and whenever you asked him how to pronounce his name, he was like, just call me Karl (or something, I don't remember the name) and I and a few other people would be like, no just tell us how to pronounce your name, we got it, we work with 5 Indians ya know. And he just kept insisting we call him Karl, and that REALLY pissed of Nipul, because he' quite proud of being Indian, and such. Seriously, Nipul pretty much hated this guy for that reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom