Tea, South Dakota Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_man2002 said:

Its still going to piss me off how my music is taged. Sometimes the whole way it shows up on my iPod

ie: 11 track album and for some reason track 1 is in a diffrent folder...pisses me off sometimes. I guess It wouldn't be a problem if I actually brought stuff, or just ripped all my albums onto iTunes.

I'm actually thinking about selling all my cds, excluding U2, Muse , White Stripes...ie all the bands who I actually would like to keep physical copies of.

iTunes can organise all your music for you. I let it do that on my Mac and everything's nice and coherent.

I'm quite happy to keep what physical CDs I have, but I'm not terribly interested in buying many more. Downloading is the way to go. I wish somebody would pioneer a legal Oink.cd, say $30 a month to use it. I would totally fork out for something as good as that.

bono_man2002 said:

Well He was still the host back then....and Mikey Robbins was still one of the team captains, but I don't however remember who the girl leader was?....

ohhhh ummmm i remember her but nor the name, she was an older lady, dark hair , comedienne i think

i'm eating an orange in hopes i'll perk up. i could really use some eyedrops though. i think i've missed half the outs in the last inning.

COBL_04 said:
AXVER & DANIEL

The Pink Floyd finals are but days away now. I know no ones really cared about the b-sides, but the finals are close.

PF survivor finals - :up:
Several Species being in the final over Shine on 2 :down:

Ah, sweet. I've been piss-poor with checking B&C lately.

Still cracks me up that Several Species made the final.

SUMMER '68 FOR THE WIN.

For those who know how to work itunes:: I downloaded a bootleg, but the songs are in alphabetical order.

how do i change it so they are rightr?

I still don't know what to think of The Raconteurs new album. (Yes I know we're all talking about it! :wink:)

No as good as the first one, for me, yet....

Varitek said:
i'm eating an orange in hopes i'll perk up. i could really use some eyedrops though. i think i've missed half the outs in the last inning.

Step #1 to perk up: stop putting yourself to sleep by watching baseball.

Axver said:

Ah, sweet. I've been piss-poor with checking B&C lately.

Still cracks me up that Several Species made the final.

SUMMER '68 FOR THE WIN.

That's why when we get a Bowie survivor off the ground, namckur's weighting thing will come into play.

You ever tried Bowie ax?

COBL_04 said:
For those who know how to work itunes:: I downloaded a bootleg, but the songs are in alphabetical order.

how do i change it so they are rightr?

Right click on the first track --> get info --> info, and edit the track number. Then you can click 'next' and keep going through the lot.

COBL_04 said:

That's why when we get a Bowie survivor off the ground, namckur's weighting thing will come into play.

You ever tried Bowie ax?

Speaking of Bowie. Well Kinda. What artists are you checking out these days?

COBL_04 said:

You ever tried Bowie ax?

Listened to the Ziggy Stardust album. It was alright.

Axver said:

Step #1 to perk up: stop putting yourself to sleep by watching baseball.

i'm falling asleep because i got 4 hrs sunday night (thanks vagina) and then had a 1.5 hr nap and havent slept since and it's nearly 8am.

and, i warned you ax.

Axver said:
Thank you for this wonderful post!

Axver said:

Originally posted by Axver

coolian2 said:
Goodnight people, i'll shut the computer down and just watch the baseball...hopefully i'll drift off soon

Won't be long at all if you're watching baseball.

G'night. :wave:

Varitek said:
and, i warned you ax.

I was wondering what you were going to do. That was unfortunately a little less original than I expected, though still funny.

Varitek said:
wow mofo really drove the edge is on fire thing into the ground didnt he

Considering the extremes to which he took the Kunstmuseum, I'm not surprised.

I wish he'd stop ruining the thread though.

I wonder if he's doing it deliberately because besides him, it's mostly those of us involved in the Kunstmuseum.

bono_man2002 said:
They play baseball at 7am? or is this a reply? either way. It might be fun to play. But its boring as big brother to watch.

its being played in japan. thats like your timezone, or something.

GO MANNY! FINALLY FUCKING SCORE GO YOUK GO YOUK TIE GAME

thank you manny.

bono_man2002 said:
They play baseball at 7am? or is this a reply? either way. It might be fun to play. But its boring as big brother to watch.

Apparently it's being played in Tokyo. A desperate attempt at internationalism?

(No, I am aware the Japanese have equally as shitty sporting taste as Americans. Two countries does not an international sport make.)

Axver said:

Considering the extremes to which he took the Kunstmuseum, I'm not surprised.

I wish he'd stop ruining the thread though.

I wonder if he's doing it deliberately because besides him, it's mostly those of us involved in the Kunstmuseum.

i've wondered that too - why the hell else is he hanging out with people he's said he hates?

Axver said:

Listened to the Ziggy Stardust album. It was alright.

Well if youre coming to u23d youre getting a mix as well

*awaveofexcitementhasrushedovermeimightbeoneofthefewpeopleonheretointroduceaxvertoanaritst*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom