Tea, South Dakota Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:
i liked headaches, and mofo's comment about fun in the thread seemed to indicate that he knew it might be targetted at him.

I think so too, yet he continues to post increasingly crap pictures...

poster33938915.jpg

Varitek said:
i wonder how much time he spends coming up with these

Judging by his time between his last few posts, something like 8 mins between posters. Either way, he needs either a sense of humour or a kick in the ass. Probably both.

major_panic said:

Judging by his time between his last few posts, something like 8 mins between posters. Either way, he needs either a sense of humour or a kick in the ass. Probably both.

but then we have known this since liechtenstein

I'm so tempted to put mofo82 on ignore now, but a) I don't know how and b) I'm looking for an opportunity to pwn him in future. :hmm:

Holy shit I'm tired. Afternoon, Tea. :wave:

Or evening, as the case is, but I wanted to get the lame pun in.

Pretty good, thanks, just eating couscous with dal and drinking a pretty nice Russian Beer (don't know what its name is, everything on it is in Cyrillic lettering).

How about yours?

The Sad Punk said:
Pretty good, thanks, just eating couscous with dal and drinking a pretty nice Russian Beer (don't know what its name is, everything on it is in Cyrillic lettering).

How about yours?

you always have such interesting food and drink :up:

dammm its cold! i want a lil of that 41 deg back

The Sad Punk said:

How about yours?

There's non-vodka booze from Russia? :wink:

Mine was great but exhausting. Didn't help that it rained for some of it. Took shitloads of photos as per usual. 232 this time. Slight reduction from the 300s due to the fact that the rain meant we spent some time riding the trains as opposed to photographing them.

mysterious_jen said:

i dont think they got the point

As expected. :(

you always have such interesting food and drink

Not always, yesterday I was chomping on a slice of pepperoni pizza coming back from Tafe. :lol:

There's non-vodka booze from Russia?

Mine was great but exhausting. Didn't help that it rained for some of it. Took shitloads of photos as per usual. 232 this time. Slight reduction from the 300s due to the fact that the rain meant we spent some time riding the trains as opposed to photographing them.

Apparently, I was quite shocked to learn they made nice beer! I guess some people in Russia that like to have fun also have taste. :wink:

Glad to hear about your day. Wasn't aware it was raining much there, we had some spitting but nothing major.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom