Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanata Su

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

And you do it extraordinarily well, all of you. :up:

Times like these, I wish I were still premium. I'd alter my sig quote to "setlists are never so dangerous as when they are exhibited in the Kunstmuseum" or something like that.

Question: do you get to keep your sig as it is even after your premium privileges are gone? :hmm: If so, I honestly wouldn't mind my signature being a permanent memorial to Kunstmuseum.

mysterious_jen said:

i saw her on the chaser. fucking gold !

That was hilarious. So was how they owned Karen Chijoff in the Lindsay pamphlet scandal. :laugh:

LemonMelon said:

Question: do you get to keep your sig as it is even after your premium privileges are gone? :hmm: If so, I honestly wouldn't mind my signature being a permanent memorial to Kunstmuseum.

Yes, your signature stays even after your premium membership expires, however if you make any changes to your profile (e.g. to your location), you will lose the sig.

cinnaminson said:
why coolian2? Is there an even cooler Ian out there? My uncle's name is Ian and he only has one tooth, that's pretty cool. Is he coolIan1?

I've already explained this. I got signed up to a website over 10 years ago and my brother used coolian (fucked if i know why), and when i tried to use the same name to sign up to another site it wouldn't take it, so i added the 2.

But i am the original coolian. Don't you forget it.

Mofos

Canadiens1160 said:

picturesy31af0.jpg

Thanks, being able to see all of it makes it even better. :up:

Still, it looks good even with Interference's size limit.

cinnaminson said:
a girl at my work talks about the Chasers ALL the time. I purposely avoided it just cos of her. . . . . although it looked pretty funny.

Never too late to get into the goodness of The Chaser. :drool:

coolian2 said:

I've already explained this. I got signed up to a website over 10 years ago and my brother used coolian (fucked if i know why), and when i tried to use the same name to sign up to another site it wouldn't take it, so i added the 2.

But i am the original coolian. Don't you forget it.

Mofos

thanks for explaining it again:eyebrow:

So is your brother called Ian as well cause that'd get pretty confusing :giggle:

Axver said:

Yes, your signature stays even after your premium membership expires, however if you make any changes to your profile (e.g. to your location), you will lose the sig.

Wonderful. :hyper:

My signature will be like a name in wet cement. Future generations will marvel and wonder "What was Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein?". And so its legend will grow.

LemonMelon said:

Wonderful. :hyper:

My signature will be like a name in wet cement. Future generations will marvel and wonder "What was Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein?". And so its legend goes.

The legacy and the myth will live on and forever evolve in Interference folklore. :drool:

Axver said:

Never too late to get into the goodness of The Chaser. :drool:

I lurved The Late Show which looks suspiciously similar to Chasers. For you youngsters it was a show on ABC years ago by the D-generation. They were the Panel people, Rob Sitch, Tommy G etc before they got a bit boring.

oh how I miss Shitscared, Pissweak world, Barge arse and Shirty, the slightly aggresive bear:sad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji_DQEmtAEc

Last edited:
cinnaminson said:

I lurved The Late Show which looks suspiciously similar to Chasers. For you youngsters it was a show on ABC years ago by the D-generation. They were the Panel people, Rob Sitch, Tommy G etc before they got a bit boring.

oh how I miss Shitscared, Pissweak world, Barge arse and Shirty, the slightly aggresive bear:sad:

i miss D*A*A*S more :sad:

Axver said:

The legacy and the myth will live on and forever evolve in Interference folklore. :drool:

grampa09.gif

"So, you want to hear the story of Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein, do ya? Well, it all started back in 1906. I had woken up that morning with a slight backache, so I went to get a bottle of magic pain disappearing pills, which is what they called advil at the time. Anyway, I went over to the door, and when I opened it, I found there was a scratch on the front. Wizards used to do that when they wanted you to join their crazy adventures. Now, I was late for work, so I put some coal in the car and went on my way. Back then, coal was called black rock, which had to be changed due to its infringement on the name for black licorice, which was quite popular at the time..."

cinnaminson said:

I believe The Chaser crew themselves admit that they are a poor imitation of that. :wink:

Here we go, their About section on the ABC's site references it: http://www.abc.net.au/tv/chaser/war/about/default.htm

LemonMelon said:
grampa09.gif

"So, you want to hear the story of Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein, do ya? Well, it all started back in 1906. I had woken up that morning with a slight backache, so I went to get a bottle of magic pain disappearing pills, which is what they called advil at the time. Anyway, I went over to the door, and when I opened it, I found there was a scratch on the front. Wizards used to do that when they wanted you to join their crazy adventures. Now, I was late for work, so I put some coal in the car and went on my way. Back then, coal was called black rock, which had to be changed due to its infringement on the name for black licorice, which was quite popular at the time..."

:lmao:

LemonMelon said:

grampa09.gif

PMSL

LemonMelon said:

grampa09.gif

SUPERWIN

cinnaminson said:

do I have to come over there and smack your arse too????

bloody kids with their too low, too tight pants and stupid hangy fringe or overly boofed hair :eyebrow:

Smack Jen first...my thumb always sticks out like that. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom