Tangiwai, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh noes my iPod ain't responding! :panic:

Mine's decided it's apparently corrupt. It works FINE, but when I plug it into my computer, the computer just doesn't want to know and insists I reset it. Ah well, not like I'll lose anything, it'll just be a hassle re-adding stuff.

If memory serves correctly, it all started when U-Wen took a photo and unintentionally got a bonus duck in the shot. He christened it a bonus duck and things went from there.

I bought him a souvenir in Europe. A stuffed toy bonus duck from Dublin.
The only thing I want to know before I repost pictures from D.C. is if a bonus duck is still a bonus duck if it was intentionally photographed? :uhoh:

Apparently I did decide to photograph the Eureka Tower from the Shrine's southern lawn at one point, though.

s640x480

This is the second tallest residential building in the world; the tallest is on the Gold Coast. However, when you don't count the spire, and just count to the roof, the Eureka Tower wins.

The only thing I want to know before I repost pictures from D.C. is if a bonus duck is still a bonus duck if it was intentionally photographed? :uhoh:

The one I just posted was intentionally photographed! I think any duck appearing anywhere whatsoever whilst you have a camera counts as a bonus duck. :laugh:

I also uploaded train photos. I'm sure you're all SO excited.

331M and friends departing, uh, Aircraft station.

s640x480

Mine's decided it's apparently corrupt. It works FINE, but when I plug it into my computer, the computer just doesn't want to know and insists I reset it. Ah well, not like I'll lose anything, it'll just be a hassle re-adding stuff.

By reset you do mean the "move the hold switches back and forth, then hold the menu and play buttons for 6 seconds until logo appears", right?

Must not be respectable to your fingers.

Hey look, it's The Claw's Russian cousin!
russian-tractor-500x334.jpg

A Geelong-bound VLocity about to race through Aircraft.

C'mon, VLocities are raptor-approved, so it's cool, right?

s640x480

By reset you do mean the "move the hold switches back and forth, then hold the menu and play buttons for 6 seconds until logo appears", right?

Must not be respectable to your fingers.

Hey look, it's The Claw's Russian cousin!
russian-tractor-500x334.jpg

Nah, whenever I plug it in, it just wants me to reset it and delete everything.

Evidently the first two legs of 360 didn't make much money and that's all U2 have to take to Moscow next year.

Heritage excursion with a T class diesel locomotive from the 1950s. The white and blue carriages are rare; there aren't many with that paint scheme left, and indeed all of them might be repainted now. I went out to photograph this train purely to get those carriages.

s640x480

Right. The album is a hundred times better if you just go straight from Fingers Of Love :drool: to Locked Out. :drool:

Pineapple Head was one of the few songs that jumped out at me on first listen. Definitely not my favorite anymore though. In My Command :drool:

Nah, whenever I plug it in, it just wants me to reset it and delete everything.

Evidently the first two legs of 360 didn't make much money and that's all U2 have to take to Moscow next year.

So who's gonna be driving the thang? :wink:

It can't be Paul McGuinne$$, it'll kill us all.

Pineapple Head was one of the few songs that jumped out at me on first listen. Definitely not my favorite anymore though. In My Command :drool:

In My Command is sensational.

Pineapple Head has always been one of my least favourite Crowdies songs. I don't hate it like I used to, but I still think it's pretty dodgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom