....talk about the weather - part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, seems practically everyone in the U.S. has been baking in some heat lately.

No exception here. It was hot on the trip out to Iowa. It was hot during the time our family spent in Iowa (the sole exception having been on Monday, when it was in the low 80s). And it was hot on the trip back home yesterday. Upper 90s all around. And the air conditioner in my family's car doesn't work. So you can imagine how much fun that trip was.

At least it was sunny each day. Sunday night a storm came through when we were in Iowa, but it was late at night and it went pretty quickly. Just dumped some heavy rain.

But it's supposed to be hot all the rest of this week, in the 90s each day. And Friday on out, we have a chance of storms each day. Isolated chances, yes, but still a chance.

Today though, just hot and dry. That's our weather forecast.

*Looks yet again at the air conditioner in the living room*

Seriously, I would love to find the inventor of this device and bow down and kiss their feet or something. What a lovely invention.

Angela

It's humid still despite a cold front passing through last evening. I don't think we got any storms last night.. didn't hear any anyway.

Temp right now around 27C with a humidex of 33C. Blech!

Today calls for isolated thunderstorms ... Hot and Humid ... High 94 ... :ohmy: :drool:
I'm not getting overly-excited though because as much as we NEED THE RAIN,
we won't end up getting it ... :tsk:
Somehow, those storms WILL miss us !! :sad:

Hi 94 degrees
Very Humid
With a chance of showers and Storms I REALLY love thunderstorms.

:wink:

So, I was watching the Weather Channel earlier, and heard that not only did Las Vegas tie their record high of 117 degrees yesterday, but also that it didn't get below 95 degrees last night for a low there.

Geez, that's our high here today. It's supposed to get into the 60s tonight here for our lows. I can't even begin to imagine a low of 95 degrees...wow. You poor people in the southwest, I really hope you get some good rain soon and get some cooler weather in your area. Also, I've heard about the heat-related deaths in Arizona...a shame, that is. Take care of yourselves in the heat, guys, okay? :hug:.

It's in the upper 90s here, but it's sunny, so... Just heard that Rapid City's high yesterday was 105...so now I know what kind of temperatures my family was driving through on our way home. Blech.

See why I like winter?

Angela

Heh, even Alaska isn't immune from this heat wave-my dad told me it got up to 97 in...Anchorage, I believe it was, yesterday.

It's in the 90s here today.

I think my family should move to Yellowstone. It's supposed to be in the 40s for a low there tonight. Lucky ducks.

Angela

4.gif

Lightning
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom