...talk about the weather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
I still want to trade you states, arw. :mad:

Five_Day_Forecast.jpg

:scream:

Our winter weather lasted for like 3 weeks. I :censored: hate the heat!!! :madspit:

:mad: :tsk:
no you don't! Seriously it is no fun going outside with your entire body covered in 10 layers so your skin doesn't freeze. It has been so flipping cold out the last few weeks :yuck:

I'll be in your great state in a few weeks but not where you live. I hope it's HOT HOT HOT when I'm there.

Queen Bee said:
I still want to trade you states, arw. :mad:

Five_Day_Forecast.jpg

:scream:

Our winter weather lasted for like 3 weeks. I :censored: hate the heat!!! :madspit:

I miss Tucson, used to visit during the summers with my cousins before Doozer was born!!! my cousins went to Sunnyside High School (sounds like) so that's the part of town I visited; last time there was 1978 for a cousin's wedding; all have moved since then...I'm thinking golf and sun...heat really doesn't affect us!

Tucson is actually on our list (BAW and me) as potential retirement areas....maybe we can hook up before then!!! :)

Just saw on the news that there's quite a bit of flooding in Vancouver. Hope everything's ok on your end fah.

Luckily there is no flooding in my part of town (yet) but all the rain has caused all the snow to melt suddenly and the sewers/rivers just can't handle the run off.

This morning I had about 4 inches of snow on my lawn and it is now gone.

Funny, in Edmonton, we know exactly what to do with all the snow, but when in it rains, not so much. Last July there was a huge freak hailstorm here. Underpasses were flooded and people just decided to drive right on through! Needless to say there were a LOT of stalled cars afterwards. It was a pretty bad storm actually, flood damage was considerable.

What a difference a week makes.

Last Saturday, I scored/timed my son's water polo games. It was raining, windy and cold.

This Saturday, we had to break out the sunscreen.

Up near 70 last week--this week not getting out of the low 30's. I am frrrreeeezzing. (They say here in East Tennessee if you don't like the weather today--stick around cause it will change tomorrow)

FORECAST

Wed, Jan 19

Mostly sunny
min: 15°C
max: 28°C

Thu, Jan 20

Mostly sunny
min: 16°C
max: 32°C

Fri, Jan 21

Mostly sunny
min: 17°C
max: 32°C

Sat, Jan 22

Mostly sunny
min: 18°C
max: 36°C

It's going to be hot by Saturday.....

Monday we had 38°C (which is about 100°F).

February is usually our worst month :( for really hot weather

It was really cold here last night, about -4. There was a lot of snow but during the day it has cleared due to heavy rainfalls. It is still really cold now but is expected to get milder and more dry from tomorrow.

:faint:

I just checked the extended forecast for next week...it's going to be 37!!!!!! :shocked: Last week it was -11 or something awful like that....this week it's in the 20's and next week it's going to be in the upper 30's!!!!!! :hyper:

arw9797 said:

I'll be in your great state in a few weeks but not where you live. I hope it's HOT HOT HOT when I'm there.

Where in AZ are you going to be? :hmm: I hope it's hot for your sake! We've been experiencing a major heat wave this January. I'm pretty sure this is the warmest winter we've had since I've lived here. :grumpy:

:faint: IT'S 32 DEGREE'S OUT RIGHT NOW :drool:

3429332323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323755553983ot1lsi

It's at least 40 degree's warmer right now than it was 48 hours ago.

:sad: I'm so happy. And there is no negative temps for the rest of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

81 degrees tomorrow dropping making its way to 70 by next Wednesday...fore!! :sunglasses: :)

Wed
Jan 19 Sunny
81°/49° 0%
81 °F

Thu
Jan 20 Mostly Sunny
79°/48° 0%
79 °F

Fri
Jan 21 Partly Cloudy
78°/47° 10%
78 °F

Sat
Jan 22 Mostly Sunny
78°/47° 0%
78 °F

Sun
Jan 23 Partly Cloudy
78°/46° 0%
78 °F

Mon
Jan 24 Partly Cloudy
75°/43° 20%
75 °F

Tue
Jan 25 Partly Cloudy
73°/43° 0%
73 °F

Wed
Jan 26 Partly Cloudy
70°/44° 0%
70 °F

:faint: holy shit! Currently it is 34 degrees out. I swear Minnesota has got to be the most bizzarre place to live on earth. It was so damn cold out last week they were cancelling schools and telling people to stay inside unless they had to go out and now it's 34 out. :huh:

Heavy rains have caused a mudslide close to where I live. Around 3:30 this morning a mudslide caused 2 homes to collapse and 1 more is close to going. Lots of families have been evacuated from their homes. We are safe but rescuers are still searching through mud and debris for family members :sad:

ooo lets see................variety is the spice of life soooooooooo
snow showers tonight, snow showers tomorrow and tomorrow night, winter storm watch Friday into Saturday.........oh yeah:|
my life ain't spicy........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom