Swastika, Ontario Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all :wink:

Keep in mind, it was the start of peaktime and almost every Connex and V/Line train passes under that bridge.

I should go down to this observation deck near North Melbourne station one weekday morning and see how many photos I take ... it'll probably put today's 291 to shame. I'd just need to, you know, rediscover the existence of time prior to 10am.

is it babydoll? she looks familiar .. very pretty :drool: i figure she is one of the plebans

She doesn't look like Babydoll to me. I sent her a message asking who she is on the board and got no reply. I am way too curious. :help:

Oh and yeah she is very pretty. She also joined one of my causes. She friends me out of the blue and then joins one of my causes. What do I take from that? :hmm: :wink:

Keep in mind, it was the start of peaktime and almost every Connex and V/Line train passes under that bridge.

I should go down to this observation deck near North Melbourne station one weekday morning and see how many photos I take ... it'll probably put today's 291 to shame. I'd just need to, you know, rediscover the existence of time prior to 10am.

:lol: And I need to re-discover how to sleep in past 9am!

Where the hell has Ian gone? It says he's still viewing the thread ...

She doesn't look like Babydoll to me. I sent her a message asking who she is on the board and got no reply. I am way too curious. :help:

Oh and yeah she is very pretty. She also joined one of my causes. She friends me out of the blue and then joins one of my causes. What do I take from that? :hmm: :wink:

nothing she friended me out of the blue too . random interferencer seeking other u2 lovers?

Hey, Screwtape, did you listen to the live version of Deus Ex Machina that PRR put on their MySpace? I recall talking about it with phanan but I don't remember if you listened too ...

You really should. I've had it stuck in my head all day. Surprisingly electronic, I suppose a logical extension of Golden Clothes or Borgen's Vor, but fuckin' rockin'.

I'm so excited about the new album now.

Well I'm off to bed folks. Some of us here get up before 10am :wink:

Just did a final check of my aquarium, and I thought I'd already lost a new Clown!....not the case.....it was sleeping/hiding in one of the barrels!, another was wedged in between the filter and the glass....weird, I had to push him out with my net....at least everyone seems to be happy!

*crosses fingers for no more Olympic divers!*

:wave:

So, my 50,000th post is looming rather fast. I imagine I'll reach the mark before the end of the weekend.

But the question is: how the hell should I mark the occasion?

I'm like this silent observer tonight, too preoccupied with reading old Achewood material and being sober to get involved in a conversation about Tori Amos covering songs you'd expect Tori Amos to cover.

:lol:

I was thinking of something along the lines of an ultimate setlist with every U2 song ever, but that might be funnier drunk ...

Definitely go for the combo. But mainly, definitely be Axver.

Unless you want to do the most fuck yeah parody of Peterrrrr and co the world has ever seen.

Well, I gotta vamos for now. Mainly because I've slept through basically my last four painting lessons and that's really where you think it should stop. Catch you tomorrow, guys. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom