Swampy Summit, Otago Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(My ex and I walked Auckland City with a bottle of vodka poured into a drink bottle....)

On this, I remember dragging her to Britomart, getting back to my place, other things we don't discuss and then there's about 8 hours of

scene_missing.png

Then we went and made a bakery very happy.

On this, I remember dragging her to Britomart, getting back to my place, other things we don't discuss and then there's about 8 hours of

scene_missing.png

Then we went and made a bakery very happy.

A fair chunk of last Saturday night is scene missing for me.

There was an impressive amount of empty bottles in my kitchen when I got up on Sunday though.

I may have just found the next Superthread location: Boonoo Boonoo River, NSW.

Someone talking about the benefits of Trump?

Your buzzwords have no power and after Obama, it's hard to call anyone who has real world achievements unqualified.

You know what? FUCK YOU. That's the stupidest shit I've heard in my fucking life. You don't deserve a response.

Someone talking about the benefits of Trump?

You know what? FUCK YOU. That's the stupidest shit I've heard in my fucking life. You don't deserve a response.

I still can't believe people are accepting Trump as a successful businessman in the first place (regardless of the fact that being good at business and being good at governance are two very different things). This is a man who's so shit at business that if he had simply invested all the money he inherited, he would be wealthier today than he currently is.

The Superthread hasn't had this many lurkers since the glory days.

Okay curtain raiser at ANZ is postponed.

I will be watching probably 80,000 empty seats.

Still pissing down up there?

Melbourne was forecast to be wet all this week but I just had a stroll to the bookshop on a lovely sunny winter afternoon. Fresh and pleasant.

I still can't believe people are accepting Trump as a successful businessman in the first place (regardless of the fact that being good at business and being good at governance are two very different things). This is a man who's so shit at business that if he had simply invested all the money he inherited, he would be wealthier today than he currently is.

That's because people are dumb motherfuckers.

Btw that quote was from an Australian.

The funny part is that despite all the lurkers, I haven't seen Mack in the active users at all. Jumping that fast between threads huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom