Suvivorman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow...I didn't know the show was aired outside Canada. Les is a legend, he's like our Steve Irwin I reckon! I'm afraid for his life sometimes especially that Africa episode:|

I'm becoming obsessed with this show, although I never really know when it's on, so it's kind of hit and miss. The most recent one I saw was in the tropics and he nearly got rained out.

Very informative and educational show. :up:

The Kalahari episode was kind of worrying. I think that it got up to 114F there. I remember seeing Les in his car.....and him looking like a zombie. I turned to my dad and said, "He looks dead." I couldn't really watch it....it was just so freaky....he looked kind of beaten down.

It's on the Discovery Channel and the Science Channel, here in the US.

Les is amazing. I love this show. The one where he was in Canada in the winter and he made a mitten out of a rabbit.. I thought that was so neat! He makes it look so easy. And the fact that he goes out there, toughs it out alone and films at the same time is just mind boggling.

Seriously cool fellow!

Pretty cool show. I think I like Man vs. Wild better, but Les is very cool.

I watch both Survivorman and Man vs Wild faithfully and love them equally. It is true you can learn so much from what they teach on these shows. I enjoyed the behind the scenes they showed about Survivorman because I always wondered if they REALLY were out in the wild and I wondered if Les was REALLY out there alone. Got my questions answered. :wink: The Scottish Highlands episode was cool until Les boiled the sheep's eyeball and ate it. Ugh! Ack!

Back
Top Bottom