Survivor Pearl Islands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beegee

Neon Zebra
survivor pearl islands

four more days till jeff. :drool:

338679%3B923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2323%3D536%3D8%3B4%3D32325367%3C3546nu0mrj

Yay ... I love Survivor.

I would not survive ... my need for a shower and food and my bed far outweights the million dollar prize. And I have never been camping in my life.

I think it's actually pretty bad. it's only like 40 days or something, and by the end they're all crying and blah blah "i miss my family"

That was great!!!! :up:

West Coast folks............spoiler..................don't read further...........

Nicole was so stupid to try to get Tijuana kicked out. Nicole wasn't even targeted to be voted off, and she made herself a huge target. Way to go! :der:

Anyone from Mass. may agree with me that Rupert bears a striking resemblence to mass murderer Mucko McDermott.

And Osten looks kind of like that dancing guy in the Joe Boxer commercials, probably cause he's running around in (most of the time) his underwear.

My thoughts:

Rupert = hilarious. I love the fact that he's a worker with troubled juvenile delinquents, and then the first thing he does is swipe all the other team's shit.

Christa = the "cute one" of this game. Were it not for the voice and the fact that she tried to buy hard drugs over the internet a few years back, she'd be the "hot one". She's still my choice though for hottie to watch.

Nicole = Stupid. She over-strategized and it ended up costing her.

Trish = How could she not tell that that Panamanian lady wanted her???

Osten = Why doesn't he just take a vine and make himself a belt??

Lillian = I'm glad you're proud of your scout troop, but take the damn uniform off for god's sake.

The Andrew/Ryan O./Osten Alliance = Good luck. You've got the brawn, but not even half a brain between the three of you.

Drake = Should do an old-fashioned Pagonging of Morgan after the merger.

Should be interesting. Christa is hot.

Hewson said:
And Osten looks kind of like that dancing guy in the Joe Boxer commercials, probably cause he's running around in (most of the time) his underwear.

Yes! lol.

I like Rupert :laugh:
Glad to see Nicole get booted... trying to be sneaky so early in the game. I was laughing about the crab thing too. They were real smart to put their shelter right there.

I think the Drake team is entirely the smarter of the two teams lol.. this will definately be interesting.

Christa is ok.. but something about her mouth is weird and they way she talks bugs me :der:

Hewson said:

OMC ... I cannot stand those Joe Boxer commercials. The dancing guy creeps me out.

Props to Rupert for stealing the other team's shoes and bargaining with them in the village. :up:

I was :lmao: when the guy had to cut up his Armani suit.

Nekkid men :up:

Osten is such a baby. I swear...do these people not realize what Survivor entails when they try to get on the show????????? :der:

I doubt that they are ripping off POTC because of the success of it. This edition of Survivor had to be in the works long before POTC hit theaters.

oh. yes. that makes perfect sense.
thank you BC.

in that case then
i suppose the movie is ripping off the success of the ride at disneyland. :|

Ostin :rolleyes: wah wah wah..

I like Rupert but I feel sorry for the Morgan team ... they so suck :slant:

Back
Top Bottom