Survivor 15 : China - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-21-2007, 07:52 AM   #31
War Child

Local Time: 12:26 AM
think chicken man's downfall was after noone would listen to his ideas, he decided to not say anything, shrugging your shoulders as younguns will always rub them the wrong way -

his accent was alot thicker than big toms though - definitely boobslam should have gotten the heave ho....and so it starts

Old 09-21-2007, 08:59 AM   #32
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I definitely like the cast of this Survivor because they feature a lot of working class folks. I think it's great seeing a lunch lady on Survivor. I'm sick of all these phonies that they've been having on the show.
Once again, the person who was most annoying got the boot first. Chicken seemed like a decent dude, but he should've asserted his usefulness more.

Finally, I'm looking forward to the NYC lady bartender getting the boot. She seems like a total dunce.

Old 09-21-2007, 09:22 AM   #33
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MrPryck2U

Finally, I'm looking forward to the NYC lady bartender getting the boot. She seems like a total dunce.
She seems like such a snob.

I wanted Ashley to go, but I didn't mind seeing Chicken go, he was getting on my nerves. I know he got upset when people were ignoring his ideas earlier, but to then just refuse to give an opinion on something when asked just made him seem like somebody who was going to be difficult to get along with, even though I understood where he was coming from. It's a shame, because I think he could have been a valuable part of the tribe.

It's kind of early to pick a favorite, but if I had to pick someone right now, I'd go with James.

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 09-21-2007, 11:42 AM   #34
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bonochick

I wanted Ashley to go, but I didn't mind seeing Chicken go, he was getting on my nerves. I know he got upset when people were ignoring his ideas earlier, but to then just refuse to give an opinion on something when asked just made him seem like somebody who was going to be difficult to get along with, even though I understood where he was coming from. It's a shame, because I think he could have been a valuable part of the tribe.

It's kind of early to pick a favorite, but if I had to pick someone right now, I'd go with James.
You must be reading my mind because everything you said is what I was thinking myself! Chicken's reaction when he got voted off was a highlight of the show for me

Think James is going to be a pretty strong contender. My vote is on him already
Old 09-21-2007, 12:53 PM   #35
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by BonosBaby12

Think James is going to be a pretty strong contender. My vote is on him already
He'll also be a huge target, cause if they get to individual challenges, he will dominate physical ones. That coupled with his lack of social interaction will have him out earlier than he should be I think, like just before the merge.
Old 09-21-2007, 01:22 PM   #36
The Fly

Local Time: 10:26 PM
The show is off to a great start! Looking forward to a fun season. James seems to have a good chance so far.

What is up with the christian radio host saying that she's "not religious" but she couldn't take the Buddhist ceremony (which seemed very cool.) Huh?

And the annoying NYC bartender girl saying "these people do not act like people from NYC".... brilliant observation, you are in a foreign country! Can't wait until she goes.

The scenery of China is pretty impressive. Makes me want to visit.
Old 09-21-2007, 01:38 PM   #37
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Hewson
He'll also be a huge target, cause if they get to individual challenges, he will dominate physical ones. That coupled with his lack of social interaction will have him out earlier than he should be I think, like just before the merge.
That is a concern of mine but Im hoping that he is able to hang in there somehow.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:23 PM   #38
Blue Crack Addict

I was hoping Chicken would stick around, but wasn't too surprised that he got the boot.
Old 09-21-2007, 04:20 PM   #39
Refugee

The scenery is really making the show for me so far. Having lived in that part of the world it sure brings back memories. They filmed this at the worst time of year too in the rainy season. The insects and mildew they are experiencing would be horrendous. Wearing the same damp clothes everday....not to be too crude...but, think crotch rot. It's not pleasant. At least I had lived inside a flat with screen windows and a roof.

I don't have a favourite yet, but so far I like James, but his social skills and obvious athleticism could go against him. Leslie "religious" or not has created a target on herself. Fool. I'm pegging Frosti to go quite far in this game perhaps like "Ozzy" in Cook Islands.

And did any of these people watch any of the previous shows? Dresses, jeans, and big boots?? If they did, then they must have known that there was a possibility they would be going into camp with their clothes on their back.
Old 09-21-2007, 04:27 PM   #40
Refugee

Yeah, the black lady really should have been in some type of sports bra. I feel weird watching her run around in her bra and panties.
Old 09-21-2007, 04:56 PM   #41
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by phanan
I was hoping Chicken would stick around, but wasn't too surprised that he got the boot.

Same here too!
Old 09-21-2007, 06:36 PM   #42
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Hewson
Szechuan Spiced Chicken should have shared his outdoors knowledge, then the others might have wanted him around for a bit.
He did try though, and they shot him down so I dont blame him for not wanting to offer any more advice.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:25 PM   #43
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:26 AM
^ I agree. I kind of liked the guy, a bummer that he had to go first. Is James the gravedigger? What a sweety! I'd love to see him go far.

Lots of good looking lads this time around as well which makes for a good show, even if it's a slow night
Old 09-21-2007, 08:30 PM   #44
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

I Loved the episode last night! The Gravedigger is such a sweetie and what a rock hard body he's got! WOW! Chickenman was kind of annoying, but I think it was too early for that tribe to have let him go. I just don't see the strength in the wrestler girl either.

I really thought it was funny having them leave their luggage and having to go off into the "wilds" in the clothes they were wearing! Seeing many of them running around in their underwear and bras is so funny! Funny twist. Maybe some of their rewards will be attire so they won't be near naked by day 39!
Old 09-21-2007, 08:33 PM   #45
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Quote:
Originally posted by europop2005
does every reality show have to have the token "religious nut"?
You know what? That was really rude of that chick to have walked out. Before they all went in Jeff told them it was NOT religious but a welcome ceremony. I was laughing at that one monk dude that kept correcting the bitchy NY chick.

Sorry for the double post, I should have read the whole thread before posting.