SURVIVOR 12: Panama - Exile Island

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Ok its fixed now :angry: Apparently,some RCA TVs have a problem with the SPIKE channel, in the sense that when you stay on that channel too long, it turns your whole TV to SAP and then you have to unplug and replug the TV in in order to change the settings. Yeah, tell me about it :down:

Anyway :hyper: Is it 2 hours tonite??

That was the dumbest tribal council vote ever!!! Where is the logic in that move? Why were they worrying about beating Tina one on one, that is so far down the road it should not have been an issue. And keeping Sherie, who is afraid of nature, not athletic over Tina, who starts fire, works hard and caught a fish? Ridiculous!!!

sherie was afraid that there might be critters under the leaves but she did scale the fish which is a pretty nasty job, especially when you have nothing but a machete to do it with.

and speaking of the fish, come on now with the "tina caught a fish"

that fish was half dead and flopping on dry ground. she didn't even know enough to smack it in the head with a rock so she could pick it up without dropping it ten times.

i think all the new rules are gonna make this season really different and really good.

bonosgirl84 said:
she didn't even know enough to smack it in the head with a rock so she could pick it up without dropping it ten times.

I was thinking the same thing lol.
I kinda liked her though. I would have much rather seen one of the others go.

Yes this is definately going to be an interesting season! The young guys seem a little on the childish dumb side ... :laugh: And I wonder how many enemies exhile girl is going to make by letting people believe she has the immunity idol :hmm:

The scene when Tina stumbled upon that poor fish did it for me....I cut her some slack for spending so much time alone and for crying and missing her son.....emotionally too soon after losing her only child to be running off to some island. But I agree with bg....stupid idiot should have smacked the fish before trying to scoop it up while it was still flopping around. It will certainly be interested to see how the remaining 3 in the group get along and survive. They are lucky to already have fire and water.....will that do them any good at this point tho? We'll see.

I think the new twists and turns are going to be really different and interesting. I especially like the one where they can save themselves if/when they get voted off if they find their savior on the exile island.

Waiting patiently for next week. 7 sleeps..........

I don't think it's such a bad idea to vote Tina off right away - because there are only three members of that tribe left, they are going to start mixing them very quickly. It won't be just the three of them next episode.

Sicy said:
And I wonder how many enemies exhile girl is going to make by letting people believe she has the immunity idol :hmm:

i doubt she does, but it would be funny if she really does have it. :ohmy:

Carek1230 said:
I cut her some slack for spending so much time alone and for crying and missing her son.....emotionally too soon after losing her only child to be running off to some island.

am i the only one who thought that whole thing seemed kind of...weird?

Apparently Tina was due to be on Survivor Guatemala but had to back out when her son was killed, so they saved her a spot here.

Anyway...anyone else think they picked up on Probst's "clue" to Misty (good stripper name) about the whereabouts of the immunity idol?
My thinking is he accentuated the word "why" twice when talking to her..."you have to figure out whhhyyy fate was behind you being selected for exile and whyyyy...."
When they came back from commercial she was talking about what he said thinking it had to do with it being buried "behind" where they stood for the challenge, but in the backgroung behind her at the time was a double trunked tree, which looks like a "Y". So I think the idol is in or buried at that tree. Of course I may have just seen "Its a Mad Mad Mad World" one too many times.

Back
Top Bottom