Sun Arise by The Kangaroo Tying CSGW's, Sport

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously I'd say the band will break over christmas while all the promotion stuff gets ready and then after christmas around the the new year everything will be going :hyper:

Emma! HI!!!!

:D

DANI! HELLO! :lol: :wave:

I hope the single is in January, that would be great... but when would that make the tour? :hmm: I really, really want to go over to east coast USA/Canada for the tour but it totally depends on the dates. Don't let me down, Bono!

DANI! HELLO! :lol: :wave:

I hope the single is in January, that would be great... but when would that make the tour? :hmm: I really, really want to go over to east coast USA/Canada for the tour but it totally depends on the dates. Don't let me down, Bono!

Does East Coast mean Toronto Emma? :hyper: :hyper:

I'll be back soon I have to go clean the kitchen before my mom gets home. :lol:

USA tour kick off, Europe over the summer - outdoor stadium shows :drool:, then back here for the third leg, then perhaps Australia NZ etc...? I wonder if they'll go there this time? :hmm:

USA tour kick off, Europe over the summer - outdoor stadium shows :drool:, then back here for the third leg, then perhaps Australia NZ etc...? I wonder if they'll go there this time? :hmm:

Europe over the summer... oh please GOD! I wonder if the tour will be quite as mammoth as the last one was?

Does East Coast mean Toronto Emma? :hyper: :hyper:

I'll be back soon I have to go clean the kitchen before my mom gets home. :lol:

Probably, I'll definiately do Buffalo with my friend because we saw them there a few years ago... and Toronto's so close, I might aswell :D

Au revoir :lol: :wave:

I just hope U2 lives up to the hype... the fans as well as their own self-created hype! :p They keep saying this is our best, this is our year, we've never sounded better :blahblah:"

I thought you were leaving...? I just PMed you too! :lol:

:lol: I was saying goodbye to Dani!

I just hope U2 lives up to the hype... the fans as well as their own self-created hype! :p They keep saying this is our best, this is our year, we've never sounded better :blahblah:"

For me, I personally don't care if this album is the crappest ever - because it will be a hell of alot more new u2 material than we have now!
I'm kind of disappointed none of the Rubin stuff made it to this album though, I think Window in the Skies is one of my favourite songs. I loved all of those beachclips, they had such a distinct sounds. A wasted opportunity there I think.

I'm kind of disappointed none of the Rubin stuff made it to this album though, I think Window in the Skies is one of my favourite songs. I loved all of those beachclips, they had such a distinct sounds. A wasted opportunity there I think.

I would have loved to have heard 402 in some form on this new album. That was the beach clip that most people loved too. Edge on 404 was great as well. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom