Summer Night Loving - We’re the Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, well, you have a song from each of their best albums, except for Clouds Taste Metallic. So, I'd say Transmissions from a Satellite Heart because of Turn It On, definitely The Soft Bulletin, which is tied for my favorite with Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots. If you're looking for just one...either Yoshimi or The Soft Bulletin for sure. Yoshimi's a little more upbeat musically than The Soft Bulletin, but they're both pretty emotional, very hard-hitting albums.

You might not want to get me started on them though...I wrote a 12 page paper about the band last year. :reject: :lol:

Okay, I'll be sure to look into Transmissions... then :up: I'm into hard hitting albums so, good!

Haha wow what did you find to talk about for 12 pages?! :D

:wave: Marvellous Wayne

Okay, I'll be sure to look into Transmissions... then :up: I'm into hard hitting albums so, good!

Haha wow what did you find to talk about for 12 pages?! :D

I was basically analyzing a bunch of songs from their last three albums, and how they work out issues of life, love, and death in their music. :reject: I'm such a :nerd:

Oneblood (is it Cassie?) You should put your 2 cents into the "I've got $15 in itunes credit" thread. You might win yourself a loaf of homemade bread!

It is Cassie. :wink:

:hmm: I might have to...I'm always terrible at suggesting music for other people though. I'm into way too many different bands, and they're usually ones that other people don't like or don't get.

Hey beautiful!

Did I hear that there's a loaf of bread going begging?!
How hangs it oh wise one?

I was basically analyzing a bunch of songs from their last three albums, and how they work out issues of life, love, and death in their music. :reject: I'm such a :nerd:

That sounds really interesting, if I had my chance I'd kill to do that with Patti Smith's music :heart:

Hi Zee's grammar nazis twin sister
:angry:

Grammar nazi by name, grammar nazi by nature :wink:

Did I hear that there's a loaf of bread going begging?!
How hangs it oh wise one?

I started a thread in B&C asking for recommendations about how to spend my itunes gift card. I'll send a loaf of homemade bread to the person who recommends the music I acutally buy. Or they could come get it form me in person!

It's going okay - my boss came to observe/evaluate me and it went really well and she asked if she could bring in a whole team of administrators to watch my class next week! :yikes:

I started a thread in B&C asking for recommendations about how to spend my itunes gift card. I'll send a loaf of homemade bread to the person who recommends the music I acutally buy. Or they could come get it form me in person!

It's going okay - my boss came to observe/evaluate me and it went really well and she asked if she could bring in a whole team of administrators to watch my class next week! :yikes:

I think I'll be heading in the B&C direction any minute now then :wink:

Wow that sounds terrifying. I never knew you were a teacher! How has that not worked itself into conversation before?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom