Success, New Hampshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JOFO said:
Can I ask in what way?
Do you think it sounds absurd?
Or do you think there's something to it?

:lmao: I replied 'because I find it amusing', now he wants me to elaborate?

Would this be too harsh for a reply or not?

It sounds hillarious because you're taking things way too serious and way too far. But please, don't let me stop you. I'm sure you're good for many hillarious moments in the future.

JOFO said:
Galeongirl said:
JOFO said:
Can I ask in what way?
Do you think it sounds absurd?
Or do you think there's something to it?

It sounds hillarious because you're taking things way too serious and way too far. But please, don't let me stop you. I'm sure you're good for many hillarious moments in the future.

Well, I do admit it was a little over the top. The Edge comment did annoy me though. It seems he loves to pick on sting, and I can't quite figure out why.
BTW, the night he made the comment on Letterman, he also messed up the beginning to the guitar solo on IGCIIDGCT, the simplest riff ever.
But I'm glad you get some humour out of it.
The funny part of it is that musicians know that it's actually true.

Uh, he made ONE JOKE about Sting's name. Why does that translate to you as funny?
That is what I mean with you're hillarious, you totally don't understand the meaning of a joke.

And I know he messed up the first two notes of the solo, who cares? It's the first time he's playing it live, and he's human, not a robot. That doesn't make him less of a guitarist.

I am a musician, thank you very much. And I know bullshit when I read it.

I'm STILL laughing. :lmao:

Ok.
aren't you the same person who thought Streets intro was in 7/13 or something?
A time signature that does not exist.
That tells me plenty about the kind of musician you are.
But keep on knowing bullshit.

:lmao: What the fuck? 7/13 timing? I'm glad he tells me it doesn't exist, or I would have NEVER guessed it!

My reply:

I'm glad you're telling me it doesn't exist. I wouldn't have known otherwise.
As far as I know Streets's intro is 6/8th, but yeah, who am I to think of such things because I'm obviously not much of a musician.

Please excuse me for my stupidity. I'm sure you're just as brilliant as Edge is. Pity he's the guitarist of U2 and you're not eh?

I'm done with this guy, he's too moronic to have a decent discussion with. :rolleyes: I'm not replying anymore.

Am so saving this conversation.

Arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics: at the end of the day, you're still retarded. :tsk:

I didn't make it up, though, so don't count your chickens before they hatch. Or is it don't count your checks before they're cashed?

:grumpy: Yes, or cock if you like.

I've been bullied since prep school, all the way till highschool, finally int he final grade it stopped. Somehow I don't mind it though, it made me who I am, and much stronger!

:grumpy: Yes, or cock if you like.

I've been bullied since prep school, all the way till highschool, finally int he final grade it stopped. Somehow I don't mind it though, it made me who I am, and much stronger!

I guess that's like people with the last name Johnson here. Because that's slang for penis here. I knew a Willie Johnson. Poor guy. He had a penis for both of his names.

I guess that's like people with the last name Johnson here. Because that's slang for penis here. I knew a Willie Johnson. Poor guy. He had a penis for both of his names.

:lol: Poor guy indeed!

Well here it doesn't actually have a double meaning, my name. I know a lot of guys named Dick though. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom