Study Abroad in Dublin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I am looking for some good programs for the summer, because I really, really, really want to visit Dublin! My school has a Study Abroad program there, but you have to be going into Social Work (which I'm not) to participate...:sad:...HOWEVER, if I can find another program with an accredited university, the school will let me do that. I'm looking for something in Writing/English (my major) or History (my minor). Found a good program at Michigan State, but if anybody else has other suggestions, I'm open to them. Thanks a bunch!

I have a friend who is getting her master's degree at Dublin University in theater. maybe you could enroll in a Irish college and have your college give you credit later on.

Well, the one I found through Michigan State sounds really cool. You stay in townhouse style apartments on O'Connell street and you only have class Tue-Thurs so the rest of the time you can use for travel and stuff.

I'm not even saying "I want to go to Dublin." It's "I'm GOING to Dublin!" :happy:

Back
Top Bottom