Strathewen, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm in memphis, almost completely as a result of the last year.

and you're telling me i don't know the half of it?

Yeah, but you LIKED Khan and she liked you, and it went from there. There's nothing here but animosity and the occasional shared laugh at some interlander's expense.

wow.

and i said something back then that made you all love me and ian and ax married me. i don't remember wtf it was now.

haha. i've given thought to reading the survivor threads from about joshua tree onwards until pop.

uh oh, are you gonna tell him that we secretly have been confessing our deepest feelings for each other for the last couple of months?

It's the opposite. We're not so secretly in hate in we've been expressing our deepest feelings of disgust for the last 12 months.

i know reverse psychology when i see it.

NSW: Ass.36 minutes7:04 PM me: what
NSW: That's just me saying hello, jerk.

Feb 7 (2 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

5:40 PM NSW: A
S
S

Jan 27 (13 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

7:26 AM NSW: Dipshit.

Jan 26
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

5:43 PM NSW: Ass.
5:45 PM me: yes
NSW: "ass" is me saying hello. "yes" is an inappropriate reply, thus, you suck.

6:06 AM NSW: Harlot.

etc etc

NSW: Ass.36 minutes7:04 PM me: what
NSW: That's just me saying hello, jerk.

Feb 7 (2 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

5:40 PM NSW: A
S
S

Jan 27 (13 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

7:26 AM NSW: Dipshit.

Jan 26
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

5:43 PM NSW: Ass.
5:45 PM me: yes
NSW: "ass" is me saying hello. "yes" is an inappropriate reply, thus, you suck.

6:06 AM NSW: Harlot.

etc etc

Now that's what I'm talking about.

These are clearly doctored, and so obviously not from me, but the sentiments expressed here closely resemble my own, yes.

also, that fucking banker is a bitch. but not bad at this game. after he booty texted me a couple weekends in a row, sunday i sent him a message saying "sorry we couldn't get together, advanced planning works best ;)" so he wrote "wanna watch a movie" (aka at someone's place, laaaaaaame coverup for a booty call) so i suggested slumdog cause it's only in theaters here, so he said "i've seen it unfortunately, though i highly recommend you do too. i just downloaded australia, what do you think?"

fail. if he actually gave a shit about anything but sex, he'd go see the movie with me again, or suggest something else, rather than what looks like the lamest fucking movie in the history of lame, downloaded, at his place, a booty call once again.

not worth the 10 cents to write back, i'm thinking.
he fucking fails

also, that fucking banker is a bitch. but not bad at this game. after he booty texted me a couple weekends in a row, sunday i sent him a message saying "sorry we couldn't get together, advanced planning works best ;)" so he wrote "wanna watch a movie" (aka at someone's place, laaaaaaame coverup for a booty call) so i suggested slumdog cause it's only in theaters here, so he said "i've seen it unfortunately, though i highly recommend you do too. i just downloaded australia, what do you think?"

fail. if he actually gave a shit about anything but sex, he'd go see the movie with me again, or suggest something else, rather than what looks like the lamest fucking movie in the history of lame, downloaded, at his place, a booty call once again.

not worth the 10 cents to write back, i'm thinking.
he fucking fails

Should I comment here, or just keep moving?

Should I comment here, or just keep moving?
just keep moving. i mean, yes, i'm a harlot, but this guy isn't in my booty call column, he's in my free dinner and movies before i have sex with him column, and not in my downloaded movie watching in your parents' basement column, either. i typed out a response about how if i'm gonna watch a 3 hour movie i'd rather go see benjamin button but i'm honestly so pissed at him for thinking he could booty call me that i'm done.

just keep moving. i mean, yes, i'm a harlot, but this guy isn't in my booty call column, he's in my free dinner and movies before i have sex with him column, and not in my downloaded movie watching in your parents' basement column, either. i typed out a response about how if i'm gonna watch a 3 hour movie i'd rather go see benjamin button but i'm honestly so pissed at him for thinking he could booty call me that i'm done.

How the fuck does he know what column he's in, though?

How the fuck does he know what column he's in, though?
well, the part where i ignored to 3am texts, texted him at civilized times and said "advanced planning works best" were my attempts at hints. should i just come out with it and text "this really sounds like a booty call. that's not what i'm interested in right now."?

well, the part where i ignored to 3am texts, texted him at civilized times and said "advanced planning works best" were my attempts at hints. should i just come out with it and text "this really sounds like a booty call. that's not what i'm interested in right now."?

Well, he should know this NOW, but not before making his original, recent booty call attempts. Yes, by now, he should get the hint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom