Springsteen Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nightsong said:

Detroit show is up on DIME :yippie:

Lucky!

Oh well, for now, I have the fabulous St. Paul pit videos of a few songs to watch until the recording comes to light...

Headache in a Suitcase said:
we have an mp3 link of new york 1 anywhere?

There's a copy here but the taper had technical difficulties. I haven't downloaded it yet as there is supposed to be another better recording that hasn't surfaced yet.
http://www.mega upload .com/?d=D193M952

martha said:
woo-hoo! X2 :hyper:

:D

Apparently, this show isn't selling all that quickly though. I can still pull up lower level singles at 4:00pm CST, which is 6 hours after tix went on sale, but oh well. Hopefully this means not so many people will show up for the wristband drawing. We had 1135 given out, the most of the tour I guess.

whats the setup like?
oh and how much were GA?

i have to find someone who likes bruce springsteen now..just in case he adds a philly date :hyper:

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
whats the setup like?
oh and how much were GA?

i have to find someone who likes bruce springsteen now..just in case he adds a philly date :hyper:

GA ended up being $112 and some change after a million fees and such.

Don't worry about finding someone to go! Go solo, I went to the first St. Paul show alone, and I go to a lot of shows alone; I have no regrets about any of them. You end up meeting other fans, and you'll have a great time without having to worry about the other person.

Side note: I convinced my mom to buy tickets to see the St. Paul show with me. She got seats though. It'll be her first time seeing Springsteen! :D

sweet, well id have to get a ride though....i only have my junior license, thats the only problem.

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
sweet, well id have to get a ride though....i only have my junior license, thats the only problem.

Ah, yeah, that is a slight problem. Hopefully it all works out for you! I'm sure he'll be adding at least one, if not more, dates in Philly.

Sherry Darling said:
OMFG my show is TOMORROW you guys!

:dance: :combust: :hyper:

Memphis and i will be there!

we're going to grab drinks at the Irish Channel and then have some quick Chinese at my favorite hole-in-the-wall on 6th Street just around from the Verizon Center with some friends of ours coming down from Philly for the show.

:wave:

(Memphis is not a big Bruce fan, but he's game -- here's hoping it goes well)

I really hope he ends up coming to the Northwest. I'll take Portland, Seattle or Vancouver. He's got to play at least one of those, right?

Then I also hope I'm able to get a ticket - any ticket, really. I MUST SEE BRUCE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom