Springsteen, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcing Release of "We Shall Overcome: The Seeger Sessions - American Land Edition"

On Oct 3, 2006, Bruce will offer fans a bonus re-release of "We Shall Overcome: The Seeger Sessions"-- a special CD/DVD set featuring five additional songs, exclusive live footage, music videos and previously unseen photos.

NEW SONGS

* "How Can A Poor Man Stand Such Times And Live"
* "Bring 'Em Home"
* "American Land"
* "Buffalo Gals"
* "How Can I Keep From Singing"

DVD VIDEO FOOTAGE

* Footage of the recording of "Jacob's Ladder," "Froggie Went A Courtin'","Erie Canal", and more!
* Music videos of "American Land" and "Pay Me My Money Down" by Emmy Award-winning filmmaker Thom Zimny
* Concert footage
* And more!

martha said:
I doubt I'll be getting this. I know, I'm a bad fan. :down:

me too, I paid 10 bucks for it a few months ago, I'll just download the new tracks.

Bring 'Em Home :drool:

martha said:
I doubt I'll be getting this. I know, I'm a bad fan. :down:

I can't see myself getting it either, seems like just a moneymaker to me. Not that I don't love those songs and that CD, I do. And any video of Bruce is usually inspiring :wink:

martha said:
WTF??!!

Marty, what gives?

For my work I have to go to India (Mumbai) for 6 weeks. It'll be quite an adventure, but it seems I'm going to miss the Springsteen concert.
Because my trip has been postponed already I can make it to my very first Pearl Jam concert. :hyper:
And I don't know if I can see Elvis Costello live with Het Metropole Orkest.

In any case, I'm going to India! And that means I have to sacrifice some things...

143897403_84cc3fb5ee_b.jpg

b19.jpg

97000266_c042fe49a0.jpg

s48.jpg

221103739_90232a179c.jpg

b108.jpg

Popmartijn said:
I might not see him in concert in 2 months... :|

It seems I do might him in concert in 2 months! :hyper:

And yes, India is still 'on'. :wink:

I'll get back to your question later, Martha. I'm still wrecked from this past weekend's festival (Lowlands). And today was again a hard day at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom