Speculation, Yealmpton, Devon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I do! This is [random polarising track] and if you don't love it, YOU'RE NOT A U2 FAN and why are you even posting on a U2 fan forum? God. Some of you nay-sayers are so negative.

WHEN BONO VOX COMES BACK WITH THE SUPER SEXY FLY GUY, then U2 will be the band I remember.

Have a good one, Anna, you sunken old yacht Edge abandoned. :wave:

I'm intrigued by this idea of an alternate Pop. I struggle to see how it'd work.

As it is, it has a couple of clunkers and the tracklist is by no means ideal. I mean, Mofo --> IGWSHA?! But it's really hard to improve it.

U2 don't owe us anything. They can do as they please. Stop bitching about it.

Oh, so Bono's entitled to suck up to figures like Bush and Obama just to sell his message!one! And Frank Sinatra! What a tool! I can't believe you all just fall right into Bono's lap, or rather let your hard earned money fall into his hands! :angry:

I assume you're taking out Playboy Mansion and Miami?

You better believe it. I'd love a better version of Playboy Mansion as it has potential, i.e. one without a stupid title or dated lyrics, but that obviously doesn't exist. I'm bringing North And South Of The River and possibly I'm Not Your Baby.

The main problem is the order, really. Most of the songs sound like they came from the same place, and yet they oddly enough struggle to slot together in a track order that's truly cohesive.

You better believe it. I'd love a better version of Playboy Mansion as it has potential, i.e. one without a stupid title or dated lyrics, but that obviously doesn't exist. I'm bringing North And South Of The River and possibly I'm Not Your Baby.

The main problem is the order, really. Most of the songs sound like they came from the same place, and yet they oddly enough struggle to slot together in a track order that's truly cohesive.

A big mac will ALWAYS be bigger than you think.

I don't really know.

Though I do like the mental image of Edge just abandoning these yachts all around the Mediterranean. Moving onto catamarans and cruise liners and things.

I'd take out Playboy Mansion and Staring At The Sun, myself, and move Please further up and Do You Feel Loved down... No idea where NASOTR would go though.

I don't really know.

Though I do like the mental image of Edge just abandoning these yachts all around the Mediterranean. Moving onto catamarans and cruise liners and things.

"Sir! We've hit an iceberg"

"Ah...ah...that sucks....ah....*gets out phone* yeah...i"m gonna...need you to uh...bring around the other yacht...yeeeaaahhh...."

I'd take out Playboy Mansion and Staring At The Sun, myself, and move Please further up and Do You Feel Loved down... No idea where NASOTR would go though.

NASOTR precedes Please.

I keep SATS, as the original studio version is OK - it's the acoustic live version and Best Of version that I don't like.

Mofo comes after Discotheque. Gone closes. NASOTR --> Please --> WUDM --> Gone is all kinds of good.

"Sir! We've hit an iceberg"

"Ah...ah...that sucks....ah....*gets out phone* yeah...i"m gonna...need you to uh...bring around the other yacht...yeeeaaahhh...."

Shit, Edge bought the Titanic? Is Bono OK? :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom