Sparta, Wisconsin Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the Superthread is good entertainment for drunken lulz on the American end of things, right? :wink:

Yes, it would. We need to organise one.

All the lightweights over on your continent are great entertainment! :lol:

And Ravva has a long weekend coming up? More celebratory drinking and cheap drunkenness? :hmm:

And may we all remember that great piece of Internet wisdom: pics or it didn't happen.

Which proves Bonnie's ancient Sparta NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Where are the pics!

80151430.ZlF3yHlC.jpg

The real King Leonidas I's tomb. :wave:

I usually just get really angry and post something awkward like "fuck everything" and then go to bed.
That sounds like something I'd do!

(I totally forgot I clicked the multiquote thing on this.)

Which proves Bonnie's ancient Sparta NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Where are the pics!
So, Mr Historian Axver, does that mean nothing at all happened before 18-whenever-photography-was-invented?

yes i was thinkng avbout getting some cheap drssinks for next wekend and aentertaining toyu lot. it/;llk be the first big paeycheck, so who nklmwns;. I dfeinitly want to get a pair of sweet arsed cheadphones so that I can heart everyhign in u2 songs. like wehn bono fart s ST 3L:30 ibn Stay.

IAN! Kim's at some rugby tournament thing in Mt Eden and TINA TRANSVESTURNER AND FAKE CHER ARE THERE.

IASNS BABY, how ya doing:?

tat austrailian diver that beat outb china was so hot.. and asforbdble when he started bgbawling :cute:

i wish i was colder and a little sentimental.

nio not coler

nolder

that'sn it

ilder.

yes i was thinkng avbout getting some cheap drssinks for next wekend and aentertaining toyu lot. it/;llk be the first big paeycheck, so who nklmwns;. I dfeinitly want to get a pair of sweet arsed cheadphones so that I can heart everyhign in u2 songs. like wehn bono fart s ST 3L:30 ibn Stay.

-

So, Mr Historian Axver, does that mean nothing at all happened before 18-whenever-photography-was-invented?

Quite correct. The world spontaneously popped into existence with the invention of photography. The rest is just an elaborate Intarwebz conspiracy.

... what?! :lol:

(I did actually understand that... hence the "what?!" at the bono fart...!)

You're brilliant! :lmao:

That is one. Notice the lack of cars!

But the world only existed in black and white until the 20th century!

i'm just aasuming, people say you can hear eferthting with thse big fandlagled headpngones.. yso within 30 years of recroding shtuff, someone must have mfactrted. ffarted. and maybe it was a timed, musicial fart at athat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom