Space Moon v1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CrownVCJ said:

I only have four songs that can be construed as rock

Nobody will like mine lol but that's not a concern here on SPACE: THE MOON

I'll like it

as long as its about

THE MOON

IN SPACE

SPACE MOON

A MOON IN SPACE SPACE WITH MOON

CrownVCJ said:

I only have four songs that can be construed as rock

Nobody will like mine lol but that's not a concern here on SPACE: THE MOON

pffffft

the whole point of this isnt to gain the most votes per se and to cater to the crowd (or forum here) but to introduce them to the stuff YOU like.

so i look forward to hearing this not so rock playlist. i shall use the rock smiley anyway.

:rockon:

Axver said:

OK, I'll piss off* if you clear one thing up for me. I think there is reasonable suspicion to believe MDM and Crown may both be alters - perhaps alters of separate people, but alters nonetheless. Do you know if this is true or not?

*At least the negativity. I do have a more positive interest in the music itself.

Would you like my Space Moon Social Security Number

LemonMacPhisto said:
I see your point, but that's still unfair. I know you, me, and a few others finished their lists but not many of them did beforehand, so telling MDM to do that is wrong. He was serious about doing it, and you denied him that because of your opinion, but it's your contest so it's your decision.

Well, yeah, but I did keep that in mind: I said MDM could submit a provisional tracklist and I would be more than willing to accept a revision at any stage prior to the final deadline as long as something serious was submitted prior to all spots filling up. I think most of us could have at least signalled some sort of serious intent in that timeframe.

And I don't remember Mike's tracklist as I've long since deleted the e-mail. I do remember the content of the e-mail was insulting though, referring to Screwtape and I as "bitches" and "hos", so why on earth would I even want to take that seriously?

I call my friends bitches and hos. :shrug:

But they are indeed horribly filthy prostitutes, so it fits I guess.

Axver said:
OK, I'll piss off* if you clear one thing up for me. I think there is reasonable suspicion to believe MDM and Crown may both be alters - perhaps alters of separate people, but alters nonetheless. Do you know if this is true or not?

*At least the negativity. I do have a more positive interest in the music itself.

We dont normally announce who's who on the forum but if you promise to piss off* I'll tell you that MDM is an alter but its no one that has posted in this thread. Crown is not an alter. He's a friend of Atomic Bono. If you want further information you can pm me.

LemonMacPhisto said:

I think if I referred to any of my friends in such an insulting and crude manner, they'd call me a fuckwit and punch me in the face.

Sicy said:

We dont normally announce who's who on the forum but if you promise to piss off* I'll tell you that MDM is an alter but its no one that has posted in this thread. Crown is not an alter. He's a friend of Atomic Bono. If you want further information you can pm me.

lol please dont give him further information about me ~:huh:~

Axver said:

I think if I referred to any of my friends in such an insulting and crude manner, they'd call me a fuckwit and punch me in the face.

it's all in how you say it. The guys are bitches and girls are hos anyway, it's how we roll. :wink:

Sicy said:

I'm happy with that. I'd PM you but I'm no longer a premium member.

So I hope everyone enjoys the game. I am interested in seeing what sort of entries are submitted.

:)

LemonMacPhisto said:

Hey, I call everyone I come into contact with (including my pets) "pimp", so I can't blame you. :shrug:

LemonMelon said:

Hey, I call everyone I come into contact with (including my pets) "pimp", so I can't blame you. :shrug:

I draw the line at n****z though. Sure Tarantino and hosts of wiggers can do it, but I can't.

do you guys like know my PIN number and stuff

can i have a space moon in space spacecard which is like a credit card but it's in space and you use it on the moon in space

LemonMacPhisto said:

I draw the line at n****z though. Sure Tarantino and hosts of wiggers can do it, but I can't.

Yeah, that and the previously-mentioned C-word are definitely not cool with me. Plus, it just doesn't sound right coming from my mouth. It's the definition of "forced".

I feel bad for not entering this now. I probably would have just made a playlist of my band's own songs just to scare everyone. Hell, I might have even gotten some pity votes. That would have been sick. :up:

LemonMelon said:
I feel bad for not entering this now. I probably would have just made a playlist of my band's own songs just to scare everyone. Hell, I might have even gotten some pity votes. That would have been sick. :up:

Space Moon v2 my man.

Question: Will Space Moon V.2 take place on the same space moon? Or another space moon?

Might I suggest Io as a candidate for the next space moon.

Or will it not be a space moon... but a space station? :hmm:

dude, it will be a space moon. no MIR shiznit up in hurr ya dig?

i'm not sure. it depends if we grow. we may need to combine two moons into one mass of a moon in space.

so, it may have to be a larger moon if we expand to 16 for v2. if this is true......then suggest away.

Space Moon v2 LOST in space?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom